“Absolutely Disgusting” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #87 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Savannah, GA
“Absolutely Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2008

My husband and I were driving through town very late and decided to stop here because I have stayed at this chain before (not this specific motel though). The man at the desk was mad that we interrupted his cell phone call, and once we got into the room, it was horrible. The floor was wet from the AC not working (in the middle of June). The bathroom was nasty, the remote didn't work, several of the lamps didn't work. The worst though was when my husband complained about being bit during the night, and you could see the bites on his ankles in the morning. I didn't think anything of it until I saw marks on me a few days later which turned into a full case of scabies (I am a VERY clean person, and had no idea what this was). After a trip to the hospital b/c of rashes popping up, he diagnosed this and gave me the approximate date I contracted it, which of course fell onto the time I was at the hotel. Absolutely nasty, and no compensation from the hotel for the issues. Do not stay here, no matter how good of a price.

• Liked — Easy access to the highway
  • Disliked — Hospital bills
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank scarletmelody

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)