As the title says, the ClubHouse Inn is not too shabby. I am a tough critic, though, so allow me to point out to you benefits & drawbacks of this hotel.
First of all, this hotel has lots of perks, and more than I would typically expect from a hotel in its price range. The lobby & reception area is very nice. There are lots of separate sitting areas, some with tables, so even large parties will have room to congregate. Coffee & popcorn is served throughout the day. Vending & soda machines are also available. A hot breakfast is served in the common area from 6am-9am daily. During my stay, a typical breakfast included biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage links, cereal, toast, bagels, juice, milk and coffee. You get a nice variety, but don't expect it taste great. It's flavorless and some of the hot items were room temp.
There's a pool & hot tub. The pool is situated in a nice, private, well-maintained courtyard area, while the hot tub is located in its own room which looks out into the courtyard area. Fresh towels are available in this room as well. Two gazebos with picnic tables are perched near the pool in the courtyard. Grills are available nearby for guest use as well. Both the pool & hot tub (and surrounding areas) are very nice and well-kept. (See my pictures.)
Now for the rooms! During my stay, my room was appropriate. Nothing out of place or dreadful, but nothing too fancy either. Everything was clean. I had a king bed room, which includes a mini-fridge & microwave. I had a desk with wireless internet access. The air conditioner worked well. I would say the only complaint I have is that I wish the bathrooms had been a bit fresher. I saw a couple mystery stains (maybe rust or bodily fluids) but this is almost unavoidable with any hotel you go to. (See my pictures for examples.)
As for the location of the hotel, well, it's great if you have a vehicle at your disposal. It's situated just off the interstate, and you can get to most anywhere within minutes in a car with a GPS. But if you're staying in Nashville for the entertainment (Opry, etc.) and prefer to walk wherever you go, then this is not the place for you. It is definitely not within walking distance of the attractions, restaurants or shopping. So this may be a factor you'll want to consider when making a reservation. The hotel does offer a hotel shuttle, but don't expect it to take you anywhere else! Hotel only.
A "Manager's Reception" is held daily (except Sundays) from 5p-7p. Beer, wine & softdrinks provided complimentary. That's about all I can think of. See my pictures for a visual of The ClubHouse Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Hotel Nashville