“Very nice hotell” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #61 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Vastervik, Sweden
“Very nice hotell”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Nice hotel in a very good condition, very comfortable bed. Very good breakfast included in the price with a lot to choose from. Located a bit from downdown but if you have your own car this is no problem. If you do not car (we had not), the hotel has a shuttle that runs every hour to / from town. This is not free as we had info on, it cost $ 10 return / person which is okay but we often went back and forth twice, which certainly was the case for many. Free wifi which unfortunately stopped working just inside the door to our room, did not work on the entire stay. Well maintained pool area. Would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
6 Thank Johanna B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2014

Great location, very near Opryland & airport. Close to downtown Nashville. Rooms clean & updated. Good hot breakfast. Has a pool & in a quiet area. Only 1 elevator at one end of the building. This was our 2nd stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Priceent2
Manhattan Beach, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

I stayed for two nights at the Club-Hotel. The location is convenient to the airport and downtown Nashville. The front desk personnel were excellent. The rooms are basic but have all you need (except in-room safes). The first day that the housekeeping staff cleaned my room and returned to find the accumulated trash from my room sitting in a bag on a chair in the room (yuck). Otherwise, the room was clean and acceptable. The wifi (though free) is awful. Once connected, the service was very spotty on my laptop and the connection continually dropped. I was never able to get my iPhone to connect to the wifi service. The "Business Center" is a single computer in the breakfast/cocktail area. If you want to print anything, the printer is behind the front desk. I tried to print several documents and was unsuccessful all three times. In addition, they seem to use a non-standard web browser which continually crashed in the middle of its use. The complimentary breakfast was good and the rooms were quiet. Overall, a very average property -- meets your basic lodging stay but that's about it. I was disappointed.

Room Tip: Before you accept a room, be sure that the wifi is working in your room -- it was very spotty in my...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Johnwiz
Dahlonega, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel had clean rooms, great breakfast buffet. The staff was very good. It is also in a great location. My only problem was that there is only one elevator and I need to use it. Unfortunately, I had to walk a long way to my room. I am not disabled but I am not the best walker either. I would suggest if you are in any way not able to walk far, try to get on the first floor. They have several outside entrances and that will make it easier for you. Overall though a nice stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank BarbaraT52
Jonesborough
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stayed in early August 2014 for just one night while having to go to Vanderbilt Med Center. The hotel has a complimentary snack and drinks from 5-7 p.m. but we missed that. Our room was on the first floor and was a bit musty smelling but seemed clean. The bedding was wrinkly but looked clean. The only real issue we had with the room was that the tub faucet leaked and dripped the entire time. I did really like that the room's A/C unit had a temperature setting so we could set it as we liked and it made the room very comfortable. The unit also didn't cycle on and off - it just ran - so we weren't awakened by the cycling and the white noise kept us from hearing the drip from the faucet. All in all a pleasant night's sleep. We did hear some noise from the adjacent freeway but it was minimal. The breakfast is very nice - we did take advantage of that. Several choices on real dishes and real utensils. That is appreciated since breakfast on picnic ware is not my favorite. Eggs, bacon, various rolls, juices, coffees, cereals - the usual fare for hotel breakfasts but pleasantly presented. I will probably stay here again when I need to return to Vanderbilt.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FoxFamily00
Arcadia,Ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2014

Pros:
Great location,near Airport.
Clean,nice rooms
Great,Free,all you can eat breakfast ! Good selection of food.
Reasonable prices.
Really nice staff,
Pool/Jacuzzi
Cons:
Hallways could use new carpeting
All in all....a great value for the money.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Yitzhak44
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We just stayed here for 4 nights in mid July 2014. I picked this hotel because of the reviews and I am very glad I did. It was great. Very close to the airport, yet not once did I hear a plane fly by. Does not take very long to drive down town either. I like that it is off the beaten path, still close some small restaurants and Walgreens. Also very close to Opryland. I booked through online service that said I could pick a room with King bed and pull out sofa. I called before my reservation and asked, and they told me they didn't have those rooms anymore. I booked two Queens with balcony overlooking the pool. That is exactly what I got. Room 330 was clean, and well equipped, Comes with a fridge and micro without extra charge. Pool is good size, and even though two different groups had a party into the night two nights, we could not hear them. Only one side of the hotel have three floors. The breakfast buffet was very good. Lots of choices and plenty of seating. Coming from CA I wished the hotel outside grounds were completely smoke free. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family