“Good value”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #68 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel wasn't bad. The location was 15 minutes by car to downtown Nashville and right by the airport. There was little to no noise due to planes taken off and landing. The one complaint I have is that if you are not out of your room early, don't expect it to be cleaned. The free breakfast was good. Also, bring your own blow dryer if you use one. While the one in the room is okay, it is an older blow dryer and didn't have the power I am used to.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

For taking the time to share your review

We are always looking for feedback on how we do things.
It is the best way to improve out product.

Please come and stay again

There are newer reviews for Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stopped here on way back from Destin, Florida. We wanted to visited the Nashville area and needed a place in Nashville. Very expensive area. This hotel was priced the lowest and still with 3 star rating. Although a no name hotel it was very clean. The carpet in halls & lighting looked fairly new. They do have an indoor spa we didn't find out about until checking out. The breakfast was very good, actually alot better than what most chain hotels put out. Biscuits & sausage gravy, home made tasting muffins. Lots more items. Front desk clerk was nice & professional.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

For taking the time to share your review.
The hallway carpet and wallpaper are new.

Please come and stay with us again

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at this hotel Feb 26th till March 1st in room 209. I was visting Nashville for medical purposes and needed a decently priced place to relax and rest...so glad I picked this hotel. Went on Orbitz and got a good deal. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Our room looked as though it were recently renovated, the room was spacious. The beds were a little small but comfortable. They offer a breakfast buffet Monday- Sunday. The food was good. Wished the manager's reception offered more of a variety of foods. If I ever return to Nashville I'll definitely be staying here.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank mommytraveler601
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are always trying to improve our amenities.
Please come and stay again.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

My husband and I picked this hotel from the Tripadvisor reviews, glad we did. We enjoyed the great breakfast, very good. We recommended this hotel to friends that go to Nashville frequently, the next day. My husband enjoyed the nightly cocktail gathering while watching the Olympics.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hotelclub, General Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

For taking the time to share your comments.
I will share your comments with the kitchen staff.
Please come and see us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed here overnight on my way to Florida. The hotel was clean, nicely decorated, had good amenities and the staff was very welcoming. I had seen mixed reviews on TripAdvisor, along with knowing I was paying a fairly low price, so I was not expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised. When visiting Nashville again, I would definitely stay here. Can't think of any negatives.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank escape97

Thank you, for the kind words.
We love to celebrate our success.
Please come and see us again

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was friendly enough, but the rooms were a little outdated. I was there on business for a week and it was pretty busy and noisy the whole time. The hotel recommended a company named Monarch Transporters to take us downtown. The price was good, just $10 dollars but the driver was rude and was TEXTING on the interstate! I could not believe it. If you value your safety and that of your family, I would not ride with that company. I would not stay here if I had the choice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your views.
We are always trying to improve our product.
The best way to do that is from customer feed back.
It allows us to celebrate our success and address when we fall short.
Please come and see us again.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

We stayed here around New Year's and there was a lot going on in the city at that time - New Year's Eve, an NFL game, a college bowl game, etc. The hotels were a little pricey. But we found a great rate on Expedia for the Club Hotel (cheaper than their website - first time I've ever used a third party site to book a hotel). We were very pleased with our experience. It's a great location - close to Opryland and only 7 miles from downtown; offers a free hot breakfast (eggs, biscuits & gravy, bacon, waffles, etc.); had a shuffle to and from downtown available; and even had a free happy hour with drinks and food during the week. The room was clean and comfortable. We will definitely stay here when we return for a visit.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple