“Close to Nashville Int'l Airport” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #61 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Victoria, Canada
“Close to Nashville Int'l Airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

A little out of the way, but, if you're flying early out of Nashville, it's a good choice.
Comfortable rooms. Good access to highway (especially I-40). Free included breakfast, and on-site laundry. Not really close to restaurants, but, since you arrived by car, it's not a big deal.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Watertown
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I booked this room and ended up not staying there. They say it is a non smoking motel...I walked into my room, and the stale smoke smell was horrible, but I have extreme sensitivities to smoke odors and perfume odors. I went to the desk and asked if there was a way to open the window to air the room out...the windows don't open...one of the gals handed me a bottle of lavender spray ...I sprayed the room and ended up with an immediate migraine...I went back to the desk...the clerk offered me another room but I was so sick by then, I could not stay there. Both women at the desk were kind but there was no offer of a refund...or anything else!
You also have to cancel any reservations 48 hours before check in...it was a totally frustrating experience!

Room Tip: One close to an entrance ...otherwise the hallways are like a maze
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Susan W
Grand Forks, North Dakota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I booked this hotel for one night though a third party website because of its location near the airport. The property can be a little tricky too find, but manageable. At arrival, I entered a modern will decorated lobby with friendly front desk. The check in process my speedy and easy. My room was also well decorated and modern. However, there were several issues. The light in the bathroom was out, so I was unable to take a shower the next morning. I was also put in a room that faced some type of bright light that glowed in my room all night. Since I was only there a few hours to sleep and leave, it was not too big of a complaint more of an annoyance. Despite this, I will consider staying at this hotel again because of the location and quality but hope for a better room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DakotaFlyer2
Bell Buckle, Tennessee
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

I booked 2 rooms for New Years Eve and everything was going very well with check in and the rooms. We didn't stay in the rooms long (got ready then went downtown) Check out went great, and was pleased with my stay, until I received my credit card statement and was charged by the hotel $200. I called the hotel and neither manager was there, told to call back the next day. Called "Kendra" (manager) the next day and she told me to call the general manager. After talking to the very RUDE general manager, he explained to me that there was a $200 charge for smoking in the room. (He said there was no physical signs but a smell of cigerettes in the room) I told the manager that I do NOT even smoke nor does anyone that was with me. He said he couldn't do anything about the charge that he has to take his housekeepers side. $200 might not seem like alot to some people but it is alot of money to me. I AM VERY VERY UNHAPPY and will NOT BE RETURNING.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Olivia M
hotelclub, Public Relations Manager at Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We are very sorry to hear you are unhappy with your stay.
However the Headhouse keeping manager and the house keeper that cleaned your room have over 30 years of experience. We are a 100% smoke free hotel. It is quite easy to tell if someone smoked in the room.
Cedar Hill, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

Friendly staff, excellent beds, outstanding hot buffet breakfast! Our room was ready when we arrived, the two queen beds, in a spotless room with plenty of towels, soap, shampoo and lotions--even a shower cap. The breakfast buffet included scrambled eggs, ham, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy, juice cereal, coffee and waffles. Sure bats those continental breakfasts. Staff was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
3 Thank Ken M
San Francisco, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here for 5 days 4 nights since 3 nights 4 days our room has NOT been clean told several people in the front desk but NONE seem to care. When we got here 1st night there were stain in the sheets and pillowcases. Following day we told the front desk, one stated he will email TED (general manager) but did Not. Oh the key every night we got back to our room the key doesn't work for 3 nights. Last night spoke to Stephanie and she stated to me "If you want I will give you the vaccum". I asked my husband what is that imply to you? My husband stated that she wants you to vaccum the room yourself. Huh? She also was NOT polite the whole demeanor was unprofessional (snotty) Following morning spoke to TED [---] (General MANAGER) all I got from him was arguments instead of helping started to yell at me. I asked to talk to his manager he stated there were none he is the only one. I know he is lying. He didnt want us to talk to others so this matter will NOT get to the corporate. Ted didn't take my concern in a serious manner rather he was more argumentative. I guess coming from California this place doesn't really welcome any concern. Sad this place will go down soon due to the NASTY deamenor of staff and TED (general manager). Yup it is cheap to stay here. You get what you pay for. NEVER AGAIN WILL STAY HERE I'm from California this place made my 1st experienced in Nashville a NASTY one. I will never forget it. Ted [---] and STEPHANIE of crap Club Hotel!!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
15 Thank Mhee624
Douglasville, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

This hotel was great. We had a couch in our room and it was more like a suite than a regular hotel room. We had a mini-refrigerator, a microwave and several premium channels of TV. The room was clean and the staff were courteous. They also had a free breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: The pool was outside and it was winter so I have no comments on that front except that we had a good...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family