“Great stay. ”

Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites
Ranked #75 of 160 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend & I stayed here for one night to attend a car show in Nashville. We were very surprised about the cleanliness of the room! The king size bed was amazingly comfortable, as the pillow were too. The bathroom was a good size; I liked that the sink/mirror was separated from the toilet/shower so I could get ready while he was taking a shower. The clerk was very friendly while checking in and out. The breakfast was nice, although they advertised bacon & there wasn't any. It was short drive to downtown, & they even offer a shuttle service that we took advantage of. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because there were a couple spots of mold on the ceiling above the shower in the bathroom. We would definitely stay here again though!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michele L
Write a ReviewReviews (1,060)

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a staycation in Tennessee. It was an okay place to stay. The staff was friendly. At night they locked the front doors and you would need to buzz the desk in to get in. We got to the hotel about a half an hour until the end of the Cocktail Reception. The food was picked pretty clean at that time, but you could still get a drink if you wanted one. The room was okay. The beds and pillows were comfortable. The room seemed to be clean, except that in the bathroom over the shower there was mold growing on the ceiling. Also we found a grossly dirty wash cloth still in the shower, kind of made me wonder just how thorough of a cleaning the room got. Also, we had one of the rooms that backed up to Briley Parkway. We heard road noise all night long. We ran the AC fan to try to drown it out, but it didn't help that much. If you stay here, make sure you get a room facing another direction. Would I stay here again? Only if I could score a really great deal.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that doesn't back up to Briley Parkway.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This place has been updated since I stayed here last 3 years ago. Did a decent job looks fresh. Staff however not very outgoing. Breakfast not bad but ran out of butter on second morning. The evening kickback not offered on weekends? What's up with that? No restaurants within walking distance except in the Doubletree. across the street. Not far from Opry Mills mall.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We absolutely loved this hotel. It appears newly renovated. The room rate was excellent. It was in fairly close proximity to Opry Mills Mall and The Grand Ole Opry (ie about 1-2 miles). It was clean and comfortable and those are things I am picky about in a hotel. The staff were all super friendly. The breakfast was great. Most hotels that include breakfast don't offer half of the spread that The Club had available. Cocktail hour rocked too! How many hotels offer drinks and hor' dourves?

My only complaint would be the location of the room we were given. It was right next to the lobby area where breakfast and cocktail hour are served and thus kinda noisy with everyone passing our room to go eat. Next time, I'll just request a different room location and the problem will be solved.

Room Tip: Ask not to be placed in the lower 100's room numbers. 101 and 103 are right next to the lobby w...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Nashville's tourist attractions. It isn't very close to Music Row, Honky Tonk Row or the Country Music Hall of Fame, but it is quite near Opryland, and we had a car so we didn't mind the 10-15 minute drive to the other attractions. It w,as much quieter here than it would have been there, which suited us just fine!

The hotel is an older property but it has been updated and the room we were in (Deluxe 2 Queens) had clearly been recently updated. The beds were comfortable, the bathroom clean and there was free (although sometimes intermittent) wi-fi. Our room also had a small refrigerator and a microwave as well as a coffee maker, although we didn't use any of them.

Every morning there was a hot breakfast with several choices including eggs, sausage, cooked oatmeal, biscuits, waffles, etc. There was also a selection of pastries, yogurts, fresh fruits and bread to toast. It wasn't fancy nor luxurious, but it was hot and plentiful. Because we were out late, we didn't make it down every morning by 9am when it ended, but it was a reasonable time for most travelers, I think.

The staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again for the location and the price.

Room Tip: Be sure to choose a Deluxe room. Those are the ones that have been remodeled.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Pool not available for use which I guess was good as it was disgusting absolutely filthy, no mention on website that it was not in use. Wifi was so slow I could not use it, I asked at reception and they said it was fine it must be the sites I use ??? I asked to speak to duty manager who was neither friendly nor helpful and denied there was a Wifi problem, also pool cannot be used from October, OK but update your website to state this, I booked it with pool use in mind. She said would I use an outdoor pool in the UK in October, slight difference in temperature my dear and not relevant. Customer skills zero with "real cheeky attitude" needs retraining in how to deal with customers.
We love America as the people are so lovely and usually so helpful, SO DISAPPOINTING for your fellow countrymen/women. This so far has been the most expensive hotel we have stayed in and the worst. Finally 2 receptionist said there were problems with Wifi, pity management are not sufficiently interested to do something about it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank sango61
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The location and room comfort were good but there is no bar or restaurant - only the hotel opposite. The swimming pool was a nice surrpise as was the jacuzzi although the latter needed updating and a shower fitted. The complimentary breakfast was disappointing only because they did not offer any alternatives for special diets and were quite ignorant of our requests.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple