I used Priceline for a 3 star hotel in the Nashville Airport area, and got this hotel. Originally, we had 3 people traveling, myself, my husband, and our 16 year-old son. However, our plans then changed and we decided to include our 19 year-old daughter and 23 year-old son too. Of course, there is no changing Priceline reservations, when you have chosen your own price. I was surprised when we checked in and the front desk employees offered us a second room for $65, which they said was their regular rate for the night. Hmmmmm......I paid $68 on Priceline, and it said the median price for a 3 star hotel in this area was $128. Well, not so apparently. This hotel was not bad, but if I'd known I could pay $65 regular rate, I would not have done Priceline. The breakfast was okay, and came with the room rate. It was a buffet, with scrambled eggs (may have been powdered or processed, very dense and dry), potatoes, biscuits & gravy, sausages (wouldn't recommend the links, they were very chewy), make your own waffles, fruit, cereals, breads and muffins. 3 different juices, milk, coffee, cocoa, etc.
The room & bathroom were pretty clean, however, my son found a long black hair in the washcloth he used to wash his face that evening and there were a few hairs in the bathtub also. Beds are hard, and the heat is difficult to regulate, it was either way too hot or way too cold, we moved the dial a tiny bit one way or the other, but we had to keep adjusting it every couple of hours during the night, so not a great night's sleep.
One of us forgot a toothbrush, and the front desk was "out" of toothbrushes when we asked if they had any. They seemed annoyed that we had used Priceline. It felt as though we were 'marked' from the point of check-in. The hotel was not full, as evidenced by the parking lot being about half full, so I knew they had bigger rooms available. I offered to pay extra for a bigger room that all 5 of us could stay in comfortably, but they were not "able" to do anything about my Priceline purchase. When I asked for an extra blanket, I had to sign a waiver for it.
So, all in all, the price was good for what we got, but I won't search out this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect choice for nashville hotels, the ClubHotel Inn & Suites hotel in Nashville, Tennessee provides lodging accommodations near the Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Airport, and the Grand Ole Opry. Our hotel is also conveniently located near area attractions such as The Parthenon, Cheekwood Botanical Garden and Museum of Art, Belle Meade Plantation, General Jackson Showboat, Tennessee Central Railway Museum, Cumberland Science Museum, Nashville Zoo at Grassmere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club-Hotel Nashville Inn And Suites
- Club-Hotel Nashville Nashville
- Hotel Nashville