“Nice for a road rest at a low cost!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Nashville - Airport

Motel 6 Nashville - Airport
Ranked #111 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Oeiras, Portugal
“Nice for a road rest at a low cost!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I felt like heaven here after sleeping in other motels along my trip from chicago. Nice and clean, was quiet and for a low budget it can't go wrong. Warm bath and clean towels. Nice parking lot and a price is a steal compared to the other motels around.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ferroni04

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a typical Motel 6 but with a difference.
It has 3 floors and a lift ! We stayed on the 2nd floor the 1st night, and was moved to the 3rd floor on the second night by the very professional manager named Ken.
We had an issue with the person staying next door, and Ken moved us instantly.
Great hotel, run properly by a great Manager ! Thank you Ken.

Richard Kaminski.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank trigga1526
Pueblo West, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I booked this room for my daughter, who is a college student. She was flying back to school after her Spring Break, using an airline buddy pass. Flights were very full, so she had to fly into Nashville at night, stay at a hotel, and continue on to her destination the following day. I needed to book something close to the airport that offered shuttle service. Unfortunately, the basketball tournament was going on and most of the area hotels were sold out. The few remaining ones had doubled or tripled their rates. Then I found where Motel 6 had an opening at their normal rates and had an additional discount if it was booked on-line at the Motel 6 website. I was surprised that a Motel 6 offers airport shuttle service. I wanted something nice for my daughter, but other hotels were priced at least 4 times higher. Called the hotel and was assured that they had quality lodging in a safe neighborhood. I was a little nervous about booking here, with only a few reviews. It used to be a Best Western, which was good. My daughter assured me that the Motel 6 would be fine for her. She was pleased with her stay. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. It was in a safe neighborhood. The hotel shuttle was prompt. Fantastic rate for Nashville, especially for a major event going on. There was a 4:00 pm cancellation deadline in case I found something else, which I didn't. Only negative is that Motel 6's do not offer continental breakfast. My daughter had breakfast at the airport prior to her flight departure.

Room Tip: Book on-line at the Motel 6 website for the best rates
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank plars4
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

We have stayed at many motel6's and this one is the nicest by far. I mean for 60 bucks a night it was great! The bathtub wasn't as clean as I like but I am a neat freak. I would definitely stay here again. It was quiet and nice.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank BlessedInKy
Roanoke, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is a nice place, but we had trouble with the room door, from the outside it wouldn't lock and we had a family meeting to attend this morning, the guy said it would take up to an hour to fix, so we packed up and went to check out, instead of offering us another room or doing something to make us come stay again, they did nothing. so for us we will not be staying there again, due to poor customer service.

Room Tip: If you have a problem and management do nothing to keep your business, take it elsewhere. Your payin...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
3 Thank Shelia- Derrick L
staci h, Manager at Motel 6 Nashville - Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Hello, I wanted to take the time to respond to your feedback on your stay March 5th 2013. First of all i would like to apologize for what happened. We are under new management now and working diligently on areas that need improving. We never want to make a guest feel unwelcome or that they are a bother to us. If you are ever in our area again please call 615-889-9199 and ask to speak to the manager so I can personally take care of your stay here.

Mgmt

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

My fiancé and I needed a good place to stay for a week while I got started on my new job, and after over an hour of searching we found this place. The room was clean, the staff was wonderful, and the neighbors were quiet and friendly. There was even a grocery store, a dollar general, a Chinese restaurant, a subway, and a few gas stations across the street. My only complaints are that we didn't have a trash can or an ice bucket (which want a big deal) and there was a slightly strange smell in the room that I got used to quickly. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone wanting to stay in that area.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank cdbivens
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nashville
Days Inn Airport Nashville East
Suburban Lodge Hermitage
#1 of 6 in Hermitage
3.5 of 5 stars 56 reviews
Super 8 Nashville Airport Music City Area

Been to Motel 6 Nashville - Airport? Share your experiences!