“Ridiculous goodness packed into shareable plates!”
Review of Butcher & Bee

Butcher & Bee
Reserve with OpenTable
Butcher & Bee is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #159 of 2,334 Restaurants in Nashville
Description: Butcher & Bee started out serving honest-to-goodness sandwiches made with flavor combinations and food quality usually reserved for fine dining. Now their offerings have grown beyond sandwiches to all types of foods. And they bring them to you from local farmers who produce spectacular flavors. Supporting local and sustainable is not a slogan. It's the right thing to do, and the food tastes better for it.
Reviewed May 18, 2016

At the recommendation of a friend who lives in East Nashville, some friends and I met up at Butcher & Bee for a lunch meeting. The building is spacious and the atmosphere has a funky vibe...what I'd call a "clean industrial" feel, almost loft-like. I'm the daughter of a builder, so architecture and the feel of a building are almost as important to me as the taste of the food! We were seated in a big booth, (these are plenty big for large gatherings or intimate friend or couple gatherings) and took our time looking at the menu. We chose about 5 or 6 small plates to share around the table and not one disappointed. Try several different dishes. This is the kind of restaurant to try new things and be a little adventurous...it adds to the experience! Definitely one of Nashville's best new restaurants and a must-do for locals and those traveling through!

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I went with a group of friends and we shared a selection of items from the Mezze Menu. There were some very unusual offerings, but they were so good. I can't wait to go back and try some sandwiches!

Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

The atmosphere and staff were excellent, although it was a little loud. All of the food we ordered was very tasty. We tried the whipped feta, bacon wrapped dates, fava beans, and carrots to start. We shared the chowder and burger for our main course. Both had great flavor. Our only complaint was serving size. We wish we had an extra couple bites of everything for the price. Get the banana pie. It was delicious plus it was the largest portion of the night.

Reviewed May 13, 2016 via mobile

We had all small plates to share and they were all good and all vegetarian. Some of the main dishes looked like they might be pretty good but our host had her way.
I'd like to go back and try some. Wine here though is a disappointment.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

I met a group of girlfriends for dinner. Their patio is a great spot for dinner (the inside is cool, too).
They have a good wine/ cocktail list.
The food menu is mostly small plates for sharing. We ordered 6. My favorites were the sweet potatoes, whipped feta, and fava beans. They portions are really small...like only a few bites. I definitely wanted more. We also opted to split some entrees. The portions are still pretty small. My favorites were the morel mushrooms and the fried green tomatoes.
It was fun getting to sample so many plates. I just wish the portions were a little larger.