“Lakefront house”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Front of home
Fully stocked kitchen
Full over Full bunkbeds and full futon
2nd) King bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
yiannim20...
“Lakefront house”
Reviewed March 11, 2019 for a stay in March 2019

House was great. Everything we were looking for. Nice and cozy with a great view on the deck. Highly recommend and will be returning

Date of stay: March 2019
G9347EEte...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed November 22, 2018 for a stay in November 2018

House was great for us 8 Canadian ladies down to Nashville for a getaway. House had everything we needed and a beautiful view. 20 minute drive downtown was not bad at all as you go around lake (beautiful ). We had great time will return and come back here.

Date of stay: November 2018
Your age range 35-49
OnAir1447...
“Great vacation”
Reviewed November 13, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We enjoyed the house. It was everything they said it was. Donna was easy to work with. She is very friendly and extremely helpful. If we had a question she would get right back to us with an answer. Thank you Donna this was the best vacation.

Date of stay: October 2018
Lisa C
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Good location, not quite as pictured.”
Reviewed October 21, 2018 for a stay in October 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed here the third week of October with another couple. While the house was roomy and clean, there were some drawbacks. The house doesn't have the furnishings as pictured which upset me upon arrival. It has cheaper "this is a rental" furnishings including cheap metal chairs at the dining room table. The kitchen is nice but I was turned off by burnt on food on the stove top. Plenty of pots, pans, gadgets, and utensils though. I appreciate that there were cleaning supplies available to use without having to buy them.

The master bedroom is nice, but the other two are small with one only accessible by going through the second bathroom. Since no one was using the third bedroom (which has a full size bunk bed that goes pretty close to the ceiling and is small) it wasn't an issue but if you have a bigger group its important to know.

There are several places in the house where it looks like the ceiling is about to fall through as well as a big mildew spot on the ceiling in the living room right above the couch. Many of the outlets need replaced which we found out as we tried to plug things in and the cord would simply fall out of the socket. It was raining when we arrived and there were no door mats to wipe feet on so we ended up buying some so we wouldn't muck up the floors. The outside area was nice however we weren't able to use it due to weather and the arrival of wasps when the sun did come out. We did try to use the grill (even though it was extremely dirty) and couldn't get it to work. Its a shame that beautiful outside cooking area is not better taken care of.

The location was nice and the lake was beautiful to see. I would have liked to spend more time outside to enjoy it. The guys were able to do a little dock fishing so that made it nice for them. It was close enough to Nashville that we could easily make day trips to see the sites. Uber ride in to downtown Nashville and back was available although a little more spendy at night.

Overall, it was a good place to stay and most likely would have booked it even with an honest description and updated pictures.

Date of stay: October 2018
Management Response
Nov 4, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear you were unhappy. I was very shocked to read this review as you and I sent multiple text messages back and forth and every message you said everything was great. It’s hard for us as owners to take care of any problems that may exist if we don’t of them. We try very hard to make everyone happy, that’s why I send out the welcome text stating that if you have any problems or need anything at all that we are only a phone call away. I also recheck in with our guests throughout their stay stating the same thing. I will update the picture with the new modern chairs we added to the dining table. That did slip my mind. The grill is outdoors. It’s not new, it gets scraped off after each rental but as you know grills never look great again after being used over and over. I know this was your first time renting a vacation home and you were wonderful guests!! I do suggest that next time you just reach out to the owners with any issues and I’m sure they will be just like us and willing to take care of whatever is needed to make your stay amazing!! Thanks for letting me know these things and we will get them addressed immediately!!
ryattsmit...
Dallas, Texas
“Perfect Family Vacation”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

The house was just as pictured. Very nice and extremely clean. We were close enough to experience all that downtown Nashville had to offer but have the beautiful surroundings of the lake. The hosts were excellent in directing us to great places to eat and explore. Grab a glass of wine and don't miss any sunsets. They are all so beautiful and different every night. We also enjoyed watching the barge go by. Thanks Paul and Donna for allowing us this great vacation.

Date of stay: June 2018
donnasmit...
Asheville, North Carolina
“Amazing Sunsets!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This was a beautiful home. Plenty of room for the 8 of us. The home was stocked with everything we could have possibly needed and more. We enjoyed spending quality time with our grandkids. Most of our days were spent outside fishing on the dock, grilling on the outdoor kitchen, making s’mores over the firepit and watching the beautiful sunsets. Quote from my wife “Best Vacation Ever” We hope to return next summer!!

Date of stay: July 2018
thefarmat...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent Vacation!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We celebrated my moms 60th birthday at this wonderful home. I can't say enough good things about this experience. Paul and Donna were great from booking until the day we left. They made sure we had everything. The view was amazing. We used the firepit, roasted marshmallows and even caught lots of fish from the dock. The home was spotlessly clean. If I could give them more than 5 stars I would. We will definitely be back!!

Date of stay: June 2018
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing