“Excellent food, outstanding service by Jennifer!”
Review of bartaco 12 South

bartaco 12 South
Ranked #14 of 2,235 Restaurants in Nashville
Description: nspired by a healthy, outdoor lifestyle, bartaco combines fresh, upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment. bartaco is specialty cocktails crafted with fresh-squeezed juices, beer out of a bottle, and hand-held foods delivered on metal trays. The rustic beach resort design complements the spirited bold and bright flavors of bartaco’s eclectic menu. The stylish ambience, cocktails, and freshly prepared tacos and “not tacos” create an unforgettable experience.
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We were in town for 2 weeks on business. This was our last night and we had to celebrate leaving. No offense to Nashville, I like this city, but work was insane hours and we only got out a couple times. One of the locals suggested bartaco.
The weather was very nice and we waited for an outdoor seat. We got the corner sofa nearest the entrance and sidewalk. I highly recommend outside if you can.
Most of us ordered tacos. I had several including the chorizo, duck, pork belly and banh me. All were very good, but the banh me was my favorite by far.
We were celebrating and had a lot of tequila shots. They have a fine selection here.
The best thing about our visit was our server, Jennifer. By FAR the best service that I've had in a long time. She is cheerful, knows the menu, remembered all of our names after one introduction and was helpful and patient. We were so impressed, that as we were leaving I looked her up to tell her the same. She deserves more than our tips. I hope the owners/managers know what a gem they have in her.

Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

We are outside on a gorgeous day and I loved this place. Great tacos (my faves were the fish taco and the pork belly tacos) and also a fine craft margarita. Sides were good too especially the corn. Visually a great place too with the blue and white theme. Reasonably priced!

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

The food here is incredible! A friend of mine suggested I go eat here because he knew I'm a big fan of falafels, and he mentioned they have some amazing falafel tacos here. So, I suggested to a buddy of mine if we can stop to eat before the Preds Stanley Cup Finals game 3! And we both loved it! I ordered a house margarita, two falafel tacos, one cauliflower tacos, and small guacamole dip! Everything was really good, but my favorite was the guac dip and falafel tacos! My buddy and I will have to turn this into our pre-game tradition because it was all really good!

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Be sure to try the Baja Fish tacos and save room for ice cream. The service is unique because it's all done family style, but the food is delicious.

Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

We visited here for lunch because we'd heard great things and the atmosphere looked great. We are so glad we stopped in. The tacos are awesome. They are street taco style so you need several for a meal. We each ordered four and that was plenty with some chips and guacamole. The guacamole is outstanding. Our favorite tacos were the pork pastor and shrimp bahn mi as well as the fish taco. They have a lot of gluten free options, including the fish taco Baja style.
They also have a great patio.