“An actual legit coffee shop like we all miss ”

Three Brothers Coffee
Ranked #49 of 128 Quick Bites in Nashville
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

In the age of chains on every corner serving the same things with the same decor. It is nice to see unique menu items. Unique beverages and different choices in a uniquely decorated space while being served by individuals who actually seem to enjoy working there.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 3, 2019

My son was at a track meet at Vanderbilt and told me about Three Brothers Coffee. He's very knowledgeable about coffee and he was impressed. He encouraged me to check it out, so I did. Their coffee is amazing, as are their mocha lattes. The latte art on the mocha is pretty sweet, too. I wasn't staying anywhere near the West End, but I made my husband take me to Three Brothers every day of our 3 day visit. It was totally worth it. If you're in the area and love good coffee, be sure to check out Three Brothers Coffee!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019

LOVED Three Brothers Coffee! We went in the first day ahd coffee and a breakfast wrap. It was SO GOOD that we went back the next day too! Their tea selection is great. Everyone on staff treated us so well. It's connected to an outdoor store. HIGHLY Recommend!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019 via mobile

Near my son's apartment I go here regularly when in Nashville. Love their muffins and their Americano decaf coffee. Staff are friendly and the croissants look good too.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Needed a real cup of coffee. Found it. Wanted a hand pie but they were out. Ham and cheese croissant was a good runner up. Hubby liked the burrito.

Date of visit: February 2019