“Best Pho in Nashville”

Vinh-Long Vietnamese-Japanese
Ranked #586 of 2,152 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I and many of my workmates eat here regularly and its always good. The Pho and Spicy Beef Stew are their specialties, but everything on the menu that I've tried is tasty. Honest traditional Vietnamese cooking at its best. Be aware, this is a CASH ONLY establishment!

1  Thank Elrod M

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

If like spicy Asian, you will love this place. Portions are very generous, ingredients are rich and everything is very flavorful.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

It doesn't look like much from the once-proud strip mall parking lot. Can't say I was much impressed when I walked in the door. Odd, uncomfortable chairs and laminated tables topped with too many condiments crowd the small linoleum floor. That is where any disappointment ended though. From the spring rolls to the massive and tasty bowls of pork and beef with noodles, my colleagues and I were completely satisfied. I tried the salted lemonade. OMG, fantastic! Service was immediate and plentiful. I have no issues with this place. I would come again.

Cash only, so come prepared. Prices are very good, so it won't dent your wallet.

1  Thank T204raveler
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have gone there many times, and always very pleased. The Beef & Carrot Stew Soup w/ rice noodles is one of their most popular dishes and with good reason. It is sooo good. Really hits the spot.

If going there for lunch during the week, make sure to get there by 11am, otherwise it gets very busy.

I love this place though, and so do many. As for the review about "Bad Service" Don't know.. off day? Never complained about service once and I've been there over a dozen times.

Reviewed October 19, 2010

Never got to try the food - sat there and ignored until I got up and left. I guess they didn't want my money. Went to Longhorn for a nice steak.