“Margaritas”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Margaritas”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Re the salsa at Los Tres, I found it to be waaaaay too mild. That being said, I asked for a bowl of sliced Jalapeno peppers and the waitress was quick to supply. Once I had my own supply of heat, it made the meal much more enjoyable. I split a couple of pitchers of margaritas with my sister – very yummy. Re the ambiance of the place, it is very laid back – almost “diner” like. So this would not be a good place to impress a first date. Overall very good value, great service and very tasty food (and margaritas).

• Visited April 2013

Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Good food Great Salsa!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Let's face it, all mexican restaurants are similar, and that's why we love them. This was no different, and I liked that about it. They had excellent salsa and our waitress was on point with chip and salsa refills and water refills. The place was also very clean and well decorated. Our lunch specials were all around $6. I would come again for sure.

• Visited April 2013
Germany
““We're regulars there at Los Tres Amigos.””
Reviewed February 20, 2013

“We're regulars there at Los Tres Amigos.”
My wife and I have been here several times and the staff does remember us.
The servers are all nice and friendly. They had chips and salsa on our table just seconds after we were seated.
The food is pretty much standard Mexican fare. I usually get the Seafood enchiladas.
I recommend them. They do have a daily lunch and Dinner special at a pretty good price.
They've got a good happy hour 4-7 daily. The atmosphere inside is alright but the restroom looks a bit dated but clean. They do have outdoor seating but the scenic view is of the road.
Over all it's a good restaurant though.

• Visited February 2013
Dickson, Tennessee
“Muy bueno”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Oh my do I love the tacos al carbon. Yes this may be another mexican restaurant that you can find just about anywhere here in Nashville but damn it these tacos are soooooo good

arlington tx,76006
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

We too stumbled upon this AWESOME place while visiting Nashville! Great price and super food. Hot sauce is the best I've had outside of Texas. Great for kids too. And yes the margaritas were fantastic!!! Out of the way but worth the drive!