“don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Nashville, Tennessee
“don't waste your money.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

there are many better restaurants to spend the same money for better food. management doesn't care either.

• Visited December 2012

Olive Branch, Mississippi
“poor quality food and poor service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Went for a late bite on a Saturday night, the place was not crowded at all, but service was still slow and poor. Food was dried out and of poor quality. I have had ususally good experiences at Ruby Tuesday, but this one really dropped the ball. I am referring to the one on Donelson Pike near the airport.

Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Give them another try!! - What a change. Awesome forward direction. BIG TURN AROUND.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Ruby Tuesday - Green Hills
What a pleasant change, which several years ago, had a below standards review, giving McDonald's got a higher rating.
Now it is like eating in a very fine restaurant. Keep up the good work.
The chicken was very much under done. Please ask for chicken to be well done. The sauces are overly sweet. Not necessary on a main course. For instance the coconut lime vinaigrette was very sweet, like key lime pie. Other dipping sauces for appetizers and entrees are like eating an ice cream cone.
The staff is extremely attentive and professional. The dining area - polished and clean. The music is hideous and we didn't care for it at all. The bathrooms were clean. Service was excellent, prompt and attentive. We would definably eat there again.

• Visited December 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

I ordered the salad bar for my lunch. It was just ok. I noticed employees just dumping new food on top of old on the salad bar. I didn't think that was permitted. Soup on the salad bar would be nice. A lot of the potatoes in the potato salad were crunchy (undercooked). I think more variety of pasta salads would be good. The server was attentive, no problems there. I probably wouldn't choose this place again.

Visited November 2012
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Tired and fattening”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

The salad bar is really tired, though they do refresh it constantly. The food is completely deceptive - I had a turkey burger, thinking it would be lower calorie, but when I got on line and checked I discovered it was a whopping 71 grams of fat!!! I called to find out why and was told they deep-fat-fry it for "more flavor"!! I've been here twice; both times the kitchen got my order completely wrong. (No mayonnaise please; instead I got extra. Tomato on the side, please; instead I got tomato sauce. Crazy.) I know it's a chain, I shouldn't expect more... but I hoped!

Visited August 2012