“Average”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Neighborhood: Green Hills
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I ordered the salad bar for my lunch. It was just ok. I noticed employees just dumping new food on top of old on the salad bar. I didn't think that was permitted. Soup on the salad bar would be nice. A lot of the potatoes in the potato salad were crunchy (undercooked). I think more variety of pasta salads would be good. The server was attentive, no problems there. I probably wouldn't choose this place again.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

The salad bar is really tired, though they do refresh it constantly. The food is completely deceptive - I had a turkey burger, thinking it would be lower calorie, but when I got on line and checked I discovered it was a whopping 71 grams of fat!!! I called to find out why and was told they deep-fat-fry it for "more flavor"!! I've been here twice; both times the kitchen got my order completely wrong. (No mayonnaise please; instead I got extra. Tomato on the side, please; instead I got tomato sauce. Crazy.) I know it's a chain, I shouldn't expect more... but I hoped!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Hey, it's Ruby Tuesday's, don't expect haute cuisine. Four stars because what we ordered was delicious, nicely presented, very fresh... and you cannot beat the price. And very sincere service.

Reviewed July 20, 2012

For 3 years I have driven by the Donelson Pike location and never even considered going to this restaurant. A good man I know and trust convinced me to try it.... what a GREAT surprise!
TJ was our waiter - he's a PRO! He knows the menu, and I don't know if you could ask for a better waiter! The food was way better than I EVER expected... we ordered Salmon and some of the vege sides... also tried their cupcakes. All rate a 10! The restuarant is nicely furnished, clean and the food was great, and the prices were beyond reasonable. (Wild Salmon with two sides - including a great salad bar) for $13.00! Highly recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Our server TJ was absolutely wonderful! He was very attentive and gave great pointers on menu items. The food was prepared in a timely fashion with a delightful taste! Overall it was a pleasant dining experience.