“1st Starbucks outside of Seattle I’d return to”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #23 of 60 Coffee & Tea in Nashville
Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

I’ve gone to a couple Starbucks locations previously while in the Nashville area and waited as long as 17 minutes for one caramel latte.
I thought I’d give this location a try, and walked into Starbucks on West End Ave., (the one located in the strip mall, not inside the Vanderbilt Barnes and Noble bookstore.) The baristas were friendly, a green tea and a latte took only moments to make, and more importantly my caramel white chocolate beverage was as delicious as if it was made it home in Seattle!! Kudos to you! This location also had a really cool laid-back vibe, parking was tight but there were plenty of spots available and it’s easy to get to.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed July 20, 2018

Of all the Starbucks we have visited this one stands out because of the friendly staff. One of the women working made it a point to remember our names each day. We found this very unusual as our home staff has no idea what our names are alrhough we visit almost every day.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Great service. Immediately across from Centennial Park. Visited close to closing and received excellent service.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 6, 2018

Since it was close to where I was doing volunteer work and I had a gift card, I gave Starbucks a try, Not being a coffee drinker, I was pleased at the variety of other items, and chose a bottled fruit juice smoothie and a pre-made sandwich, which the young fellow behind the counter kindly warmed for me. I had a chat with two women seated at one of the tables, left happy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

Starbucks store #8338 on 269 Franklin Road in Brentwood, TN should be shut down. The only thing worse than the lack of cleanliness was the apathetic attitudes exuded by the troupe of ogres barely working in this place- MANY people left in frustration saying they would never be back....same here! This store is beyond nasty-

Date of visit: November 2017