“Great Cob Salad! Great Beer Selection!”

12 South Taproom and Grill
Ranked #205 of 2,129 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Latin
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 12, 2013

While the service left a bit to be desired, the food and drink was fabulous. The southwest cob salad was the best I've had. The beer selection was very good. They had a big selection of draft, imports, high gravity, but unfortunately, no local stuff.

1  Thank RosiesPosies

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What I liked about the Taproom was the wide selection of beers, and the overall knowledgeability of the staff when it came to beer selection. On recommendation of my server, I had a pumpkin brew that was pretty tasty.

1  Thank GtrGrrl Z
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went here for dinner with a friend, and we had a nice time! You have to find your own seat and they are ALWAYS packed, so just camp out by the door and you should be fine. We just hovered. :) Once we were seated, we ordered drinks. They have a ton of beers on tap (duh :)) and we didn't know what hardly any of them were! Our waiter was very helpful in helping us figure out which one we would choose. We ordered our food (me a Hot Turkey with Gouda Macaroni, my friend a burrito) and it was great! The macaroni was really great, loved that. I will definitely go back to the Taproom, it was enjoyable! It'd be fun to take a bunch of friends too. Might sit on the porch though, as it was very loud inside! Fine for a big group, hard for two people to chat. :)

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I absolutely love the atmosphere of 12South Taproom. It was relaxing and they have a really great selection of beers. I also had their queso which was also amazing. You should definitely go!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I go here for their beer. Featuring a variety of great beers on tap, they are one of the first places in Nashville to get new or unique brews and they tap cask beers every week or so. Located in 12 south, surrounded by different restaurants and boutique shops. Their food menu is pretty good but can be a bit pricey for certain items. They close at midnight which can be inconvenient for late weekend nights. Not to mention, they are also closed on Sunday! But, it is okay, because their selection of beer makes up for everything. If your in or around Nashville and you want a great brew, check out 12 south taproom.