“yelling at kids”
Review of Sweet 16th Bakery

Sweet 16th Bakery
Ranked #5 of 34 Bakeries in Nashville
Reviewed June 17, 2013

owner yelled at a child across the counter for playing with the drink cooler while his mom was filling up her coffee. What??? the mom was pissed. I don't blame her.

3  Thank sarah h
There are newer reviews for Sweet 16th Bakery

Reviewed April 29, 2013

In my opinion, this is the best bakery in Nashville. My favorites are the scones. They usually have three different flavors of scones every day. And, in case you were wondering, the scones freeze perfectly for later consumption. Everything I've ever tried here has been extremely high quality. I love it all!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend at school took me to this bakery during an I service day. Since then, I try to make it by when I am in East Nashville and have tried several of the treats. My favorite continues to be the Crowbar, a bar dessert with white chocolate, cranberries, and orange. Delicious.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Great service-wonderful owners! My only regret was only having one stomach- EVERYTHING looked delicious!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I run and when I get to indulge in my favorite carb loading food, it is the chocolate stout bread - YUMMM. They have all kinds of tasty things, great coffee and the personal touch you find in East Nashville with the owner serving you most of the time.

easy to find on 16th just blocks from 5 Points at Woodland Street and 11th