“Very Special Treats”

Ranked #7 of 34 Bakeries in Nashville
San Antonio, Texas
“Very Special Treats”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A friend at school took me to this bakery during an I service day. Since then, I try to make it by when I am in East Nashville and have tried several of the treats. My favorite continues to be the Crowbar, a bar dessert with white chocolate, cranberries, and orange. Delicious.

• Visited December 2012

“Chocolate stout pie -oh my!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Great service-wonderful owners! My only regret was only having one stomach- EVERYTHING looked delicious!

SouthEast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What flavor! the chocolate Yazoo stout bread is my favorite”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

I run and when I get to indulge in my favorite carb loading food, it is the chocolate stout bread - YUMMM. They have all kinds of tasty things, great coffee and the personal touch you find in East Nashville with the owner serving you most of the time.

easy to find on 16th just blocks from 5 Points at Woodland Street and 11th

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank TravelAlot24
Nashville
“Sweets and Service”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I love my sweets and I love excellent customer service; at Sweet 16th Bakery I received them both. I visited this bakery based on the reviews as I love a good bakery. The owners are very friendly and there is a nice vibe in the bakery. I entered approximately 30 minutes before close. Some of the items were sold out for the day, but there were still plenty for me to choose. I purchased three items of which I did not eat in one setting and they were all delicious and light. I even purchased a dog biscuit for my picky pup and he enjoyed it (to my surprise). I will definitely be returning and maybe even choose them for my birthday cake in August. Call or visit their website before going because they have very limited hours. I also saw a sign on the door regarding them going on vacation in July.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank SpiritofExcellence
Nashville
“sweetest place in Nashville”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

owners are friendly and work to counter too, large variety if eats and sweets and coffees teas etc. Very tasty beautiful to look at too. So good that I had to send my college student care pagks from here to keep up thier spirits. A must for hometown folk to tourists. Look for them in national magazines as they are featured in 2 that I know of.

Visited May 2012