“Pricey but good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We went tree times so far and we loved it. Food always tasts fresh and made from scratch. They don't have a very big variety in their menu and it is a bit expensive But overall will definitely recommend.

1  Thank Rebecca W

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Love the Tuscan Pizza here - in a way hard to call it a true pizza, but you can't ask for a tastier take on fresh ingredients in what is a healthier choice to a typical pizza. Very laid back atmosphere as you would expect from and East Nashville establishment of this sort.

1  Thank David F
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The menu is limited, but their focus is really on a small selection of very fine gourmet pizzas, which are made with totally fresh ingredients. The pizzas aren't your old school New York style, but they are my favorite in Nashville.

1  Thank Mrblurge
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Food was good and very fresh. We had ordered two pizzas and salads. The salads and pizzas both taste fresh, not from a can or frozen tasting. The service was good and prices were reasonable. The only thing I didn't like was you could only order one size of pizza. Not good for a group with many different tastes.

1  Thank LK4Bama
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Oh my, this is the best pizza I've ever had in my life. Really, truly delicious!! We were a party of eight and the staff quickly put some tables together, no
fussing just quickly took our orders and didn't complain aout some of our checks being separate and deliverd the pizza shortly after we finished our heavenly appetizers and salads. The crust was on the thin side, chewy and delicious. I think the sauce is really the best I've ever had, very fresh tasting and tangy as well. I can't wait to go back!! ps. I recommend the little delicacies appetizer if you want to try something unique that's easy to share.

1  Thank earthness