“Good food. Loved the atmosphere.”
Review of Frothy Monkey

Frothy Monkey
Ranked #80 of 2,082 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Bellmont/Hillsboro
Description: Frothy Monkey is the breakfast through dinner coffeehouse feat. Creative folks using local ingredients to prepare original dishes served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere. This location offers breakfast, brunch every day, kids menu, lunch + dinner with a expanded beverage offerings including coffeehouse standards as well as craft beer, wine, mimosas + bloody mary's.
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We ate breakfast at the Frothy Monkey on the last day of our Nashville vacation. The line was long but moved quickly. My husband had the omelet with a mocha and I had the Lucy salad with iced coffee. The food was fresh and tasty and the atmosphere was trendy and comfortable. We enjoyed our visit.

There are newer reviews for Frothy Monkey

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I always try to go to Frothy after 2:00 pm, because the lunch lines are gone. My favorite sandwich is the "Buck", aka a Reuben, LOVE LOVE LOVE eating here !

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Food was great and well priced. It was perfect for a sit down breakfast that didn't take all mornining. Coffee was really tasty! Very cute inside. Love the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a wonderful little stop. The coffee was great, and the food tasted wonderful! The service was friendly and fast too.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Always wanting to keep it local while on vacation, I decided to skip my usual morning go to, (Starbucks) and try the FM, while in Nashville. Without reservation--I'm going to applaud the Monkey for serving me the very best non fat, no whip, Mocha I have EVER had...then I bit into a delicious donut muffin & the day somehow managed to rise even further off the charts! If ever in Nashville, do yourself a favor & swing by FM :)