“Good food, great atmosphere”
Review of Frothy Monkey

Frothy Monkey
Ranked #94 of 2,039 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Bellmont/Hillsboro
Description: Frothy Monkey is the breakfast through dinner coffeehouse feat. Creative folks using local ingredients to prepare original dishes served in a cozy and approachable atmosphere. This location offers breakfast, brunch every day, kids menu, lunch + dinner with a expanded beverage offerings including coffeehouse standards as well as craft beer, wine, mimosas + bloody mary's.
Denver, Colorado
“Good food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Food was great and well priced. It was perfect for a sit down breakfast that didn't take all mornining. Coffee was really tasty! Very cute inside. Love the atmosphere.

Ohio
“Great food/great coffee”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

This was a wonderful little stop. The coffee was great, and the food tasted wonderful! The service was friendly and fast too.

Central California
“Donut muffin & mocha madness!!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Always wanting to keep it local while on vacation, I decided to skip my usual morning go to, (Starbucks) and try the FM, while in Nashville. Without reservation--I'm going to applaud the Monkey for serving me the very best non fat, no whip, Mocha I have EVER had...then I bit into a delicious donut muffin & the day somehow managed to rise even further off the charts! If ever in Nashville, do yourself a favor & swing by FM :)

Kingston, Jamaica
“I've tried, but can't recommend this local chain”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Based on rave reviews from folks I trust I've visited this location and the one in Franklin a few times each and have not been impressed. The coffee is consistently mediocre or worse. The staff has been okay at best and rude normally. Even though they occasionally have gluten free items, no one can tell me if they're dairy free too. Since I haven't been able to determine if there are any allergens in the food, I have not eaten here.

• Visited June 2014
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My mom and I walked from our downtown hotel to this place twice for breakfast/brunch. The food was fresh and delicious. My cappuccino was pretty and it tasted fantastic. I would definitely return.