“Excellent lunch”

Marche Artisan Foods
Ranked #58 of 2,113 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: about Marché Artisan Foods is a bustling European style eatery located near the heart of Historic East Nashville in “Five Points.” We are the perfect compliment to our Parent Restaurant, the Nationally Acclaimed, Margot Cafe and Bar. We are a diner’s dream serving seasonal cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch, and the ever popular weekend Brunch. The simply fresh cuisine and elegantly rustic setting create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Whether business breakfast, lunch with the family, or brunch with friends, Marché has everything to create the perfect dining experience. Located in The Walnut Exchange, a former telephone switching building, Marché not only features amazing food but a unique selection of goods from local artisan producers. Wedge Oak eggs, 9Grain pancake mix, fresh breads, gourmet chocolate, and a variety of salts, Herbs de Provence and Red Clay hot sauce, you will find the perfect gift or addition to your pantry.
Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife, daughter, and I stopped in for an early lunch on a Tuesday morning. Even though it was only about 11:00 a.m., the restaurant was very busy, but we didn't have to wait for a table. The server was very friendly and efficient. We got our food very quickly. The bread basket was a little disappointing (dry, sort of stale), so I wouldn't bother with that. Otherwise the food was excellent, and it was one of the better meals we've had in East Nashville (a neighborhood filled with very forgettable restaurants). The price for three with tip was about $40, so it isn't inexpensive. But, the atmosphere and food are good, and we came away feeling very positive about the experience. We've put this on our very short list for a return visit.

Marche is very popular, and the parking lot is a little tight. You may want to plan accordingly especially on the weekends.

Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love to eat and so enjoy trying all different kinds of cuisines. Since Marche's continually gets good reviews, we were curious to try it. We waited for over an hour on a Sunday. Our first course was the bread basket served with a variety of toppings. While it looked very appealing, the bread tasted old and bland. Our meals were just ok, nothing special. We are still fans of Pancake Pantry and will most likely return to the pantry and not to Marches.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had brunch at Marche and I found the quality of the food to be amazing. Not the cheapest place but very well worth the money.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Small restaurant outside of downtown Nashville-we took a cab but it was worth it. We had to wait about an hour on a Saturday late morning to eat-they don't take reservations on Saturday mornings. They have a walk up counter to get coffee, hot chocolate, mimosas and more, while you wait. Once seated, the waitress was very friendly and service was pretty quick(we had a tour to get to) and the food was definitely worth the wait!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Marche offers unparalleled quality for the money. The food has staples of classic and comforting cuisine, but it is subtly innovative and is executed to perfection. My partner and I had two starters, two entrees, and shared a desert for about $40 (before tip). The service is super friendly and helpful, too! I can't wait to go back.