“Great food and excellent coffee!”

Marche Artisan Foods
Ranked #66 of 2,031 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto
“Great food and excellent coffee!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We found this place by accident on our last trip to Nashville. We're went there on two consecutive days. Great, simple food with great flavour. Their French toast croissants are divine and come with real maple syrup. The service is always exemplary. They serve Drew's Brews coffee which is one of my favourites. I can't resist picking up a few bags to take home. I would go out of my way to eat here.

Toledo
“Will not forget!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Wow what a gem! First of all the atmosphere is so cool. Love the tables and earthy vibe. The service was great and the food was wonderful. We had brunch. Goat cheese and caramelized onion omelette for me; chicken crepe for my friend. Cake and latte for dessert. All delicious. I will definitely visit on my next Nashville visit.

Visited April 2013
“Delightful all around”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was a great place to have a comfortable meal with friends. The olive appetizer came warm so you could taste the fennel and orange. The main dishes were very good and appropriately sized so you could enjoy the fabulous dessert.

They had a nice wine selection and a good (if bottled) beer and cider selection as well. Staff were helpful and attentive. I don't know if I will get to come back to Nashville but I would come here again if I could.

Brooklyn, New York
“Best Brunch in a long time”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Wow. Excellent and unique breakfast/brunch dishes that were artfully prepared. It is not often you can have a truly fine dining experience for breakfast/brunch. Wonderful ambiance and some of the best coffee I have ever tasted. We are foodies and to be honest have not found that many places in Nashville that live up to our expectations but this one did.

Tennessee
“Always a delight!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This market/restaurant is light filled and spacious. I ordered the salmon w/dill creme fraiche/w bacon on pumpernickel w/salad greens. Scrumptious! Wine selections did not disappoint. Their weekend brunch is very popular, so I'll have to try it out in the near future.