“Beautiful food - crisp and clean taste.”

Marche Artisan Foods
Ranked #39 of 2,151 Restaurants in Nashville
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: about Marché Artisan Foods is a bustling European style eatery located near the heart of Historic East Nashville in “Five Points.” We are the perfect compliment to our Parent Restaurant, the Nationally Acclaimed, Margot Cafe and Bar. We are a diner’s dream serving seasonal cuisine for Breakfast, Lunch, and the ever popular weekend Brunch. The simply fresh cuisine and elegantly rustic setting create the perfect ambiance for any occasion. Whether business breakfast, lunch with the family, or brunch with friends, Marché has everything to create the perfect dining experience. Located in The Walnut Exchange, a former telephone switching building, Marché not only features amazing food but a unique selection of goods from local artisan producers. Wedge Oak eggs, 9Grain pancake mix, fresh breads, gourmet chocolate, and a variety of salts, Herbs de Provence and Red Clay hot sauce, you will find the perfect gift or addition to your pantry.
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent place! The atmosphere is very clean and vintage. Nice, open feeling. We ordered the crepe special with chicken, chard, and white beans. It was finished with a brown, herb butter -- delicious! The croissant French toast was fabulous as well. We were in Nashville for about 3 days and this was the only good meal we could find. Very pleased.

P.S.! Try the latte!! Coffee is good.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

We ate here tonight and had a delicious meal. Shared the Quinoa for appetiser. Then I had the homemade Ravioli which was superb! My friend had the game hen and polenta and says it was stupendous. Great inexpensive meal. Annie

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been looking for a place like this since I moved to Nashville last year. The food at Marche was absolutely incredible and the service was excellent. We cannot wait to go back! I highly recommend the extremely rich French toast, the perfectly fried smoked applewood bacon and my ultimate favorite today was the bangers and mash. INCREDIBLY good!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Highly recommend--however, expect long waits after 9:30am. We went on a Saturday, had an excellent breakfast. I had eggs, bacon and grits!! Delish!!

Pastries were not as good as others have posted!! Ours were cold and coffee was lukewarm~think that has to do with them putting coffee in carafes.

Will be back!!!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had a Spring Vegetable Risotto there that was awesome. The restaurant has an open, airy feeling and a great atmosphere. It was the perfect place for a brunch with my best friend. I love that the menu changes based on the locally sourced, seasonal produce that is available. Every time you go, it's something different!