“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of BrickTop's

BrickTop's
Ranked #57 of 2,032 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gallatin, Tennessee
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a true gem for us locals in Nashville...from the excellent service to the tasty food, it's number one on my list....they have the greatest blue cheese wedge salad and their chocolate chip cookie with ice cream on top is simply delicious...check them out...it's a nice place where jeans and cowboy boots or dressed up is cool either way!

• Visited December 2012

DOVER
“You cant go wrong”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

This will be my second review of Bricktops and probably my tenth time to eat there. I promise you , you wont be disappointed if you eat here. The food is a little expensive, but I feel like it is worth every penny!! Every time we make a trip to Nashville I get so excited that I get to come eat here, in fact it is a must that I eat here when I come!! I get the chicken tender dinner, and I know you are thinking, how do you not get good chicken tenders anywhere. Im telling you it is a huge platter of freshly battered and friend tenders, with the most amazing slaw I have ever eaten. Then they have these super skinny fries that are to die for!! The deviled eggs and sushi are amazing too!! The staff is so friendly, and the restaurant is beautiful!! Just go!!

• Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“several locations around nashville”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

nice rattlesnake pasta....pizzas are hand prepared and cooked in open oven. franklin location off hillsboro road is not ever crowed.

Visited December 2012
Nashville, TN
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

This place has really great food and usually awesome service. The outstanding appetizer is the Deviled Eggs and Sugar Bacon. It's just amazing and the combination of tastes is fantastic. My favorite sandwich is the Prime Rib. The prime rib is the most tender I've ever had. It is simply perfect. The horseradish really accentuates the flavor without being overpowering.

Visited October 2012
Nashville, Tennessee
“Nice for business lunch; very attentive service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

This restaurant is located on the spot that Houston's was for many, many years. I had my doubts that it could rise to the taste and standards I had enjoyed at Houston's; however, I am pleasantly surprised.

The interior design and layout is similar to Houston's, but no outside patio (I do miss that). We had a business lunch for 4 people and the atmosphere (and low noise level) was very conducive for our meeting. The food was quite good (Ahi Tuna Sandwich for me with sauteed spinach) and the service was very pleasant and attentive.

Try to arrive before 11:30am for a weekday lunch as the line begins to get long past that time.

• Visited December 2012