“Not the nicest place...”
Review of Beckers Bakery of Donelson - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beckers Bakery of Donelson
Reviewed November 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I stopped by this place once and that will probably be the last time.
The lady that waited on us seemed very impatient and angry. We were the only ones in there, but she was agitated when I asked what certain baked goods were. It was clear, she wanted us out or she didn't want to be at work that day--whatever the case.
I ended up getting a cream horn and my boyfriend got a few donuts. All in all, the food was great, but the lack of customer service really ruined the enjoyment.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Having grown up in Donelson, we have been going to this bakery since the 1960's. Birthday cakes, wedding cakes, fudge pies, orange chiffan cakes, and just the occasional stopping in for a cookie. For us, it is like stepping back in time with our memories, Beckers has a very special place in our hearts.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

This bakery makes the best birthday cakes, wedding cakes, etc... in town. Moist and tasty. Love the icing.