“Cozy and Quite”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We wanted a quite casual dinner and this was recommended to us. The food portion was great. The price and value was great also. My husband is not a big seafood person but really enjoyed his food. I liked the atmosphere. Definitely casual and laid back. The server was super nice and chatted briefly with us other than the normal conversation. However the service was a little slow. There were only 4 or 5 tables but we had to wait for refills and our check. I noticed the guys at the sushi bar didn't wash their hands a lot when dealing with different areas. This bothered me a little but would not stop me from going back. Overall we had a nice quite dinner for 2.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We probably took the worst possible menu option, but the result was a very painful and sleepless night. I had to drive my husband to the hospital at 4 in the morning with a severe gallbladder attack. We never had this type of problem before. I did not have to see a doctor (probably, because I skipped all french fries), but my stomach did not take it easy. It was very unhealthy food, heavily battered and fried in oil. I cannot say it tasted bad, we were just not prepared for this 'shot in the stomach.' If you have any health issues related to the digestive system, do not opt out for the 'baskets'! I also did not like the atmosphere (not a fan of any kind of professional sports, not a fan of ugly memorabilia decor), did not like the fact that the door opens directly into the dining hall. It was a very cold and windy day, and although we had the furthest table from the entrance, we felt uncomfortable. The staff is good though and we think there were healthier options on the menu.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I took our kids there for and early dinner and loved the food! My children loved their kids' meal and ate every piece of it. My husband had the fish and chips and he absolutely loved it, as well. We both had the New England clam chowder and it was extremely tasty and thick, which is just how we like it. I also had the wasabi crunch shrimp roll and enjoyed every bit of it. I loved the choices on their menu, as well as the specials listed on the board. The restaurant appears big from the outside, but the dining area is a bit small and they had a nice area for a bar. However, we were seated and served immediately because we had gone there at an off-time. I have tried to go there at the normal lunch hours, but there was always a line and my kids were too hungry to wait. But, overall, the food is excellent and I am looking forward to going back there again!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We went with our neighbors with have three kids with our two. They set a big table for us in the back which was nice.

We had read a lot about the sushi on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try.

First, anything fried here is very good. The kids all got chicken tenders and fries and we had to stop trying to eat all their food. The onion rings were great too.

Three of the parents split a sushi plate.The regular rolls were decent was the crab in them was very fishy. The other rolls were fine. Rainbow roll was great and the pad thai roll was a good change of pace. As a whole, the sushi was good but not as good as Virago, Peter's or PM.

One of the other parents had a BBQ chicken sandwich and fries that he said was amazing.

Service and value were good.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband loves it for the burgers and fries. I love it for the sushi and chowder. We go there often and love it everytime!