TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Fishing for the first time with Ed

My 6 and 8 year old daughters and I had a great time fishing with Ed. He was very patient teaching... read more

Reviewed July 22, 2019
FunFunFunTrip
My son and I went on a trip with Ed.

Not only was he unbelievably well informed regarding the area, but his expertise with respect to... read more

Reviewed June 27, 2019
BobMara

Recommended experiences in and around Nashville
from $55.00
from $94.50
from $62.12
from $34.00
More Info
All reviews fishing trip great fishing great trip caught lots of fish striped bass stripers gear fished bait boat 8lb pole reel blast stars country
Selected filters
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I have fished with Ed for many years and we have always enjoyed our time on the water with him. I have taken my son for many years and Ed is very professional and respectful to the entire family. He is beyond patient and teaches the kids a great deal about the sport, the lake and the area. On top of all of this he puts you on fish! Definitely one of the best on the lake!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Ed took us out and we couldn’t be happier. We all caught some big boys and it was an absolute blast!

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Fishing with Ed was Great! He's good people and definitely knows how to catch fish. My buddy and I fished 2 days with Ed, it was nothing short of a Blast. Nice Boat, Good Gear and Best of All, we caught allot of fish. Awesome Times!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

We fished 2 full days with Ed. Two fishermen, we caught a total of 160 lbs of hybrid stripers!!, Awesome time for sure. Ed was very professional, on time and delivered what he committed.

1  Thank tsteiner2018
Reviewed June 5, 2018

Ed proved to be a knowledgeable and well prepared guide. I've used guides all over the east coast, primarily for striped bass and I can say that Ed knows his lake and tactics very well. I would happily fish with Ed again!!

Date of experience: May 2018