“Best in town”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Others try to copy, but Baja is still the BEST! Best guacamole and fish tacos ever and, believe me, I've eaten in a LOT of the area's Mexican restaurants. Fresh, delicious, generous portions and reasonable prices. And in a great artsy part of town (check out some really cool little shops while you're in the area).

Reviewed January 7, 2012

Great place to grab a burrito in Nashville. Also their fruit tea is amazing! Get the smaller size burrito it is still huge!

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Good food with great value. Love their chicken taco salad. As close to authentic mexican as you can get here in Nashville.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Wow! This local version of Moe's is great! I love all of the fresh meats and veggies you can put on your burrito. One of my Nashville favorites. They could increase on the cheese dip!

Reviewed June 16, 2011

My wife and I had lunch here during a short vacation from Virginia to Nashville. I ordered the brisket burrito and my wife the fish taco. We used to think that Chipotle Grill was great, however Baja was so much more authentic and memorable. Next time we visit Nashville this will be our first stop.