1,140 results
All reviews great location front desk martin's bbq rooftop pool within walking distance nice hotel valet parking few blocks couple blocks country music hall of fame music city center johnny cash museum nissan stadium nashville downtown would stay here again valet staff bridgestone arena
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jonathan and Andrew, were fantastic valets. Very helpful and proactive. Thanks for the quick action gents. Very much appreciated. The hotel was centrally located and easy in and out of the city. Here’s to Nashville!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am not a breakfast person, but stopped into the Saturday morning buffet. I enjoyed the biscuits and gravy. The chef was friendly. The staff was friendly and helpful. My favorite server, Hany, was the most attentive and friendly. I enjoyed chatting with him, as he made his way through the restaurant checking on the diners, including me.

Date of stay: January 2020
Hannah H, F&B Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Downtown / Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are happy to see our breakfast staff got your day off to a great start! Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. Come back soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at the Hilton Garden inn in downtown Nashville and it was wonderful stay. From the super friendly girl at the check in desk, to the restaurant/bar and cleaning employees they were all very accommodating and helpful. Location cannot be beat either! i will definitely stay here on my next trip! 5* in every aspect!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I come to Nashville quite a bit, mostly because it’s my absolute favorite place to visit. My husband and I have stayed all throughout the downtown area so I am going to base this review off of all the experiences I’ve had with that. This location is not far from Broadway. If you want to be close enough to the action but don’t want to listen to the loud nightlife...this would be an ideal location for you. However, If you want to wake up and BE on Broadway.. there are other locations closer (not much as this was literally maybe 2-3 blocks walking). I had a city view room and because of the ever changing buildings and growth goin in the most view I got was construction. No biggie in my book as I’m not staring out my window the entire time. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Hotel, walking distance to Broadway and other attractions. I didn't get to go to the restaurant or bar, we were to strapped for time and we had a 5 year old with us. Very clean, and employees were very respectful to us all.

• Trip type: Traveled with family