“Enjoyed This Nashville Hot Spot”

Athens Family Restaurant
Ranked #178 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed August 22, 2013

At the advice of Bill Catino, breakfast regular, I joined him for lunch one afternoon. The food was fantastic and the atmosphere was just as I expected.

There are newer reviews for Athens Family Restaurant

Reviewed August 20, 2013

This place was featured on triple d...on the food network. Really great food and nice staff. I would recommend this place to any one. The Resteraunt itself is very small but the food is great

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Got the crab cake eggs benny was fabulous would easily come back on my next visit to Nashville.Friends had french toast and pancakes lots of food for the dollar.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We enjoyed a nice breakfast that was overall good. We had high expectations since it was on the food network Three Ds. Unfortunately, the lunch items were not served until after 10 am. The price and quality are good but not great diner.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The restaurant, located in a remodeled fast food restaurant, made me wonder as we drove up. My daughter had gotten to-go food before, but we decided to go in to eat. The service was excellent, and the menu was appropriately filled with good choices. We started with the sampler patter of dips/spreads with pita bread... the tzatziki was amazing and I loved the melitzanosalata!! One of us got the mousaka and one got the pastichio, but the green expert (my daughter) got the spanakopita dinner and said it was the best she had ever had... She also was excited about the 'veggie of the day'... whole green beans in tomatoes with seasonings... everything was great!!