“Lovely nest in Nashville!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
complimentary toiletries
complimentary toiletries
closet
'Bluebird cafe'
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
deboraha8...
Westland, Michigan
“Lovely nest in Nashville!”
Reviewed December 5, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My friend and I had the good fortune to stay at this property this past weekend. The location is great, the unit is clean and nicely decorated. Darlene was easy to work with and very responsive. There’s an entire library of local guide books and magazines. Because of that, we were able to visit the Christmas parade in seated comfort. We would recommend the Bluebird’s Nest in a heartbeat!

Dec 20, 2017
Thank-you so much for your generous review. It was wonderful having you in my home. I would love to have you back anytime. I hope you have a fabulous holiday season.

Best regards,
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 19, 2017
I am confused why you only left me 3 stars. You never addressed any issues with me if there were any. I hope your next Airbnb experience is better.
Gloria A
Garden City, Kansas
“So comfy and clean!”
Reviewed September 4, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

We loved everything about this condo! The owners have thought about EVERYTHING you could possibly need or need to know. It is located in the cool Green Hills area but still about a 15 minute drive to Opryland area. The bed was very comfortable, the noise element minimal for a condo and we will choose it again...for sure!

Sep 10, 2017
Dear Gloria, thanks so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure having you. Please come back and stay anytime.

M1Garand
“Walk to the Bluebird Cafe”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location, quiet and cozy, 3rd trip to Nashville staying at the Bluebird nest, 10 minute Uber ride to Broadway, close to Restaurant's and the shopping mall. Would love to return again next trip to Nashville. Thank you Darlene for a fabulous vacation.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 30, 2017
I am so glad that I could accommodate you. It was wonderful having you. Thanks for your kind words.

duggheck
Rockford, Illinois
“"Better than any hotel"”
Reviewed July 2, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Darlene has a great place. She has all the conveniences of home and her place is really comfortable and decorated nice with the bluebird theme. Everything you would want to visit is close and Uber is inexpensive to go anywhere around town. The wife and i try to get to Nashville twice a year and will definitely stay here instead of a hotel which we usually do. We couldn't get into our usual hotel we stay at and the lady at the hotel told us to rent a condo or a house. The name caught my attention because the wife has always wanted to go to the Bluebird Cafe and listen to music, and discovered the place was only a few blocks away.
Thank you Darlene for a special time in Nashville.

Jul 30, 2017
It was wonderful having you. You were a pleasure to host you. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay.

StuartR18...
“A Perfect Alternative in Nashville”
Reviewed May 18, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I was in Nashville for a conference and decided to have my wife join me afterwards for the Mother's Day weekend--which also happened to be the Vanderbilt graduation. All of the hotels downtown were either overpriced or overbooked. Bluebirds Nest turned out to be the perfect alternative. A well appointed, clean and quiet condo unit in the Green Hills neighborhood on the SW outskirts of Nashville. Plenty of parking and easy access to all major highways. We were able to go downtown, eat (frequently) in the great new restaurants in East Nashville, visit Centennial Park and take a side trip to Franklin, all with no hassles or inconvenience, and return home for a comfortable night in the unit. Darlene was the perfect hostess, answering all of our questions and making us feel very welcomed.

Jul 30, 2017
Thank-you ever so much for your kind words, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. It was wonderful having you.

akamygram...
Lancaster, California
“Bluebird's Nest”
Reviewed May 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Darlene, thank you so much for allowing us to stay at your Bluebird's Nest. I highly recommend this condo to anyone staying in the Nashville area. It was exactly as stated on TripAdvisor, clean, ready before we got there, easy to find and close to everything. It felt like home, very comfortable and had everything we needed. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

May 8, 2017
Thanks for your kind words. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. I would love to have you back anytime.

Darlene
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing