“Convenient location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Nashville Downtown

You added Knights Inn Nashville Downtown to your Saves list
Knights Inn Nashville Downtown
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   99 Spring Street, I-24 (exit 47 Jefferson St.), Nashville, TN 37207   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #91 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Clarksville, Arkansas
“Convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here while on business in Nashville. Had two rooms for 3 guests.. Quick and easy access to the city. Rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We had to adjust our length of stay. "Irfan" was most accommodating.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Red Wing, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed here last week and could not be happier. Great price, 1.5 miles from downtown ($6 cab fare). There is a gas station right next door. Also there is a bus stop right across the street ($1.70 bus fare), and multiple buses stop frequently. As far as the room goes, it was clean. I know some of the other reviews go against that, but my room was great (non-smoking). I had trouble connecting to the wifi on my phone, but had a laptop that worked just fine. Considering the great price for the location I would definitely stay there again. Also the man at the front desk was happy to make copies for me at no charge.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Mesa, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I had to book this hotel for a convention when all the other hotels were already booked. The hotel is is about 1.5 miles from downtown and across the river. It was located right off the highway and in an industrial part of town. There is nothing other than a gas station near it and there was traffic all night long.

My room was the usual double occupancy bed room. It looked newly painted and when I walked into the bathroom I can see why. There was black mold in the corners including the ceiling above the shower head. When you flush the toilet, it shakes the tile floor. The toilet was only secured to the wall and not to the floor which causes it to leak every time its flushed.

The front desk staff in the morning was friendly, the guy that works at night was not very nice at all. After 3 days, I needed new towels so I had housekeeping clean my room while I was at the conference. I returned to find that they did not properly close my door and it was cracked open, exposing all my belongings. Luckily, nothing was missing but when I went down to the desk to complain, the evening desk man, simply told me that he was sorry but there was nothing he can do since nothing was missing. I asked if I could get a discount for this hassle, he flat out said no.

Next time I come to Nashville, I will not be staying anywhere near this hotel. I have included pictures of the bathroom so that everyone is aware of this health hazard.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Christina B

Travelers are raving about these Nashville hotels

Tweed Heads, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

Booked this hotel when Nashville was very busy and not many options were available. It is quite adequate for the budget traveller especially if car parking is needed. The motel is set in an industrial estate but very close (walking distance) to the centre of downtown. There is a local bus which can take you to near downtown for $1.70. The beds were comfortable, the rooms clean and the breakfast quite sufficient. Initially had problems with the wifi but this was sorted out with a call to their tech support. Found some staff friendly and helpful, others seemed quite uninterested. This hotel looks as though it is being upgraded gradually and over time this will improve the standard of a hotel which is conveniently located and all the budget traveller needs.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank L55_11
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

This motel is a fine place to lay your head. We had a nice, comfy king-sized bed. There was no dresser, which was not a problem for us since we were only there for two nights. This may have been because we were in a wheelchair accessible room. The mini fridge fit our 12-pack. There's a gas station next door, so getting some snacks/drinks was just a short walk. The breakfast was cereal, toast, waffle maker, coffee, oj.

$8 cab ride downtown to the honky tonks or a nice 2 mile run!

Not bad for the money. We would definitely stay here again when in Nashville.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Rachel D
Spring Lake, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Great hotel! Close to all the attractions! From the motel 5min driving or a $6 cab ride ur downtown Nashville with all the attractions. Great price! Cheapest in town. Anytime I'm in Nashville I will be staying here!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends