“Clean and convenient”

Knights Inn Nashville Downtown
Ranked #93 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This is not a 5 star location but doesn't pretend to be. Room was clean, price is goo and location is great. Man at front desk was helpful with questions I had.
Only 1.2 mile from Bridgestone Arena. Hotel right next to interstate

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank stevenhood

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Stayed here while traveling to Nashville. Easy check in process, however the room smelled extremely musty. The rooms were very outdated and mattresses were hard and you could feel the springs. Too far to walk if going downtown so you must get a cab. Overall, the hotel served it's purpose.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Hotel was good for a budget hotel, clean, AC OK bathroom, good TV and selection of channels.

Breakfast was OK, waffles, cereal, toast and fruit.

About a mile from downtown, so easy walking distance, maybe a cab ride if you've had a few beers or temperature is above 100 degrees.

2  Thank Alan504022
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Great Deal!! But for the desk staff. They were a little rude. I went in and signed in for my room . The man at the counter just throwed my room key card at me. He did not tell me the room number or how to get to my room. The place does not have decent parking you have to park on one sie of the building. Thats the only choice you had. I do have to say the room was very clean. The water pressure was great also. The only comolaint I have is the desk help and the parking. The Maintnance man was very helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Douglas W
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We went to a concert at the bridgestone arena.The hotel was only $7 to bridgestone arena on broadway in centre of downtown nashville.We enjoyed our stay and the room was very clean.My friend was a diabetic and the complimentary fridge helped.The staff was very welcoming and were very happy with hw our accommodations worked out.The area was very comfortable.We saved a ton of money as downtown motels were insanely high priced.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We greatly enjoyed our stay and had a very memorable experience.the hotel is only $6 to broadway downtown.The parking was free at the hotel which helped.The room was very clean and staff was cordial and very helpful.The front desk took good care of us .

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I decided to surprise my wife on a weekend excursion to nashville tn and on a whim booked a room at the knights inn hotel.The price was the best in the downtown area as some hotels were high priced.upon telling my wife i had booked at the knights inn hotel she was not very happy .Grudgingly i cajoled to give the hotel a try.We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel.The staff was extremely nice.The beddings were very comfortable.The microwave and fridge in the room were complimentary.The waffles for breakfast were delicious.The internet was super fast.Lcd tvs were recently installed.The area was excellent as we went for a walk at the bicentennial mall.My wife thanked me for booking great accomodations at a great price.The staff even got us booked at a show were we could not get tickets to.All in all an extremely enjoyable stay.