We found this hotel to be perfect for our stay in nashville. Good size rooms which were clean. Good breakfast. Staff helpful and friendly. Within walking distance to some eateries and a short drive or longer walk to the opry mall and hotel. We used the shuttle from the hotel to get downtown. We went to the country museum Hall of fame and the ryman which were amazing. Great atmosphere along Broadway with the bars and music. Great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SMOKE FREE hotel is located in the “Music Valley” area of Nashville, conveniently located near the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center. Also we are located near the World Famous Grand Ole Opry, The General Jackson Showboat, and Opry Mills Mall. Our amenities include: Complimentary high speed wireless internetComplimentary Concierge Service, Microwaves, coffee pots, refrigerator, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and sofa sleepers in all of our rooms, Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Free USA Today (Monday through Friday). Free local calls• 2 smoke detectors and 3 sprinkler heads/room• On-site laundry• Outdoor pool (open seasonal)• Exercise room with a sauna• Inside corridors• 2 elevators ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Best Western Suites Near Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Suites Near Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Near Opryland
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western