We stayed here last weekend and found everything to be great. We had stayed here in October, sight unseen, and loved it. We have referred several others to this hotel since then. If you want to stay downtown it may be a little more convenient, but honestly, we had a number of people in our group who did that, and they wound up still getting cabs at the end of the evening. The shuttle service is very nice. You just tell the front desk what time you would like to go and they run the top of every hour. We changed our time a few times, and the desk staff didn't even flinch. They were very accommodating. We met a lot of fun people on the shuttle and arrived in the middle of downtown in about fifteen to twenty minutes. It's $10 when you board and you don't pay to return, which is good after enjoying some of the beverages downtown, in case you run out of money! The drivers are awesome about giving you information on where everything is, and tips on where to do. We stayed both Friday and Saturday nights, and paid $200, where a lot of our friends paid $600-$700 for the same nights. The hotel is clean and was recently renovated. The beds were awesome. There are Keurigs in the rooms, which we loved. I have worked in law enforcement, and because of the meth cooks, was always leery of drinking coffee made in the coffeemakers in the rooms. No worries with the Keurigs. We will return to this hotel, and from what I'm hearing, some of our friends will be moving to the same place. The breakfast is continental, but offers a variety. We wanted to have a nice lunch somewhere anywhere, so it was plenty for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SMOKE FREE hotel is located in the “Music Valley” area of Nashville, conveniently located near the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center. Also we are located near the World Famous Grand Ole Opry, The General Jackson Showboat, and Opry Mills Mall. Our amenities include: Complimentary high speed wireless internetComplimentary Concierge Service, Microwaves, coffee pots, refrigerator, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and sofa sleepers in all of our rooms, Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Free USA Today (Monday through Friday). Free local calls• 2 smoke detectors and 3 sprinkler heads/room• On-site laundry• Outdoor pool (open seasonal)• Exercise room with a sauna• Inside corridors• 2 elevators ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Best Western + Iniative so you can book your BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Suites Near Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Near Opryland
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western