We stayed here for a couple of days and found it an excellent spot for the Grand Ole Opry which we went to one night. We also went to look around the Gaylord Opryland hotel which is a must if you are in the area - kind of like a very classy big Las Vegas style hotel/them park. OK if you want to spend your time in downtown Nashville this is not the most convenient spot to be - negotiating your way into downtown and back is a test of your driving skills! The staff were terrific - very friendly and recommended a local restaurant as well as giving us a voucher for a free starter! Highly recommended if you want to be in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SMOKE FREE hotel is located in the “Music Valley” area of Nashville, conveniently located near the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center. Also we are located near the World Famous Grand Ole Opry, The General Jackson Showboat, and Opry Mills Mall. Our amenities include: Complimentary high speed wireless internetComplimentary Concierge Service, Microwaves, coffee pots, refrigerator, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and sofa sleepers in all of our rooms, Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Free USA Today (Monday through Friday). Free local calls• 2 smoke detectors and 3 sprinkler heads/room• On-site laundry• Outdoor pool (open seasonal)• Exercise room with a sauna• Inside corridors• 2 elevators ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Suites Near Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Suites Near Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Near Opryland
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western