was a very nice hotel rooms were very clean and on the second floor next to the stairs so we never had to use the elevator. did not eat the breakfast but was always crowded. the only complaint would be the hotel staff at the front desk were not very friendly. when i arrive at a hotel and come in and out i guess expect at least a good morning and hello. there was only one young man who directed us to the downtown nashville shuttle and we thank him for that . want to come back to nashville but may look at staying closer downtown, but this hotel was very close to the grand old opry and opry mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our SMOKE FREE hotel is located in the “Music Valley” area of Nashville, conveniently located near the Gaylord Resort and Convention Center. Also we are located near the World Famous Grand Ole Opry, The General Jackson Showboat, and Opry Mills Mall. Our amenities include: Complimentary high speed wireless internetComplimentary Concierge Service, Microwaves, coffee pots, refrigerator, iron and ironing boards, hair dryers and sofa sleepers in all of our rooms, Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast. Free USA Today (Monday through Friday). Free local calls• 2 smoke detectors and 3 sprinkler heads/room• On-site laundry• Outdoor pool (open seasonal)• Exercise room with a sauna• Inside corridors• 2 elevators ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Best Western, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Suites Near Opryland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Suites Near Opryland Hotel Nashville
- Best Western Near Opryland
- Best Western Nashville
- Nashville Best Western