“Good Burgers”

Burger Republic - The Gulch
Ranked #37 of 2,427 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2019

I have only been once but have trying to get back. The burgers are good and the service is also good. The problem is the parking if you can't walk a distance.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

We walked in at 9:15, 45 minutes before closing. Most of the customers were sitting outside so we mostly had the restaurant to ourselves. We ordered the tatchos as an appetizer and for entrees we got the jalapeño popper & the Tennessee both cooked medium well. Sides were sweet potato tots and Nashville hot tots. Everything was extremely good. The burgers were cooked to the correct temperature. The jalapeño popper burger tasted just like eating a jalapeño popper, with an added burger patty. I absolutely loved it. The sides were fried perfectly and the Nashville hot tots were nice and spicy. We had an amazingly nice waiter. I didn’t feel anxious asking him questions like I usually would. He was even nice enough to get me a drink to go. We were out of there before they closed. So, an appetizer, entrees and time to relax and talk all within 45 minutes - that’s awesome. I highly recommend everyone try this place. The gulch can get a little crazy and packed but if you get the chance to go here, do it!

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank hrpuff
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Excellent burgers. I had the Black & Bleu, and my husband had the Tennessee. Excellent. We shared a spiked shake, we had the Black Irish and it was outstanding! We sat outside and enjoyed the people watching.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank Andrea N
Reviewed May 20, 2019

So, I can't say enough great things about this restaurant. The burgers are awesome, the staff is excellent and the venue is comfortable. Outdoor seating is available but we chose an indoor booth. Shannia greeted us and took our order. I wanted to try the Nashville hot tater tots and she said they were good and assured me I wouldn't "pay" later (meaning riding the Pepcid train). Haha. They were awesome! We both had iced tea which kept being refilled timely. The manager dropped by to check on us as well. Great value for the quality of the food. This is one place we will make sure to return to on our next trip to The Gulch.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank BluesDoctor
Reviewed May 8, 2019

my husband is a huge burger fan, so we ubered over from our hotel. he said it was so good. I am a vegetarian, but there was even something for me.

Date of visit: April 2019