“Outstanding fusion with a lot of interesting choices”

Chauhan Ale and Masala House
Reserve with OpenTable
Chauhan Ale and Masala House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 2,234 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Indian, British, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2017

We came as a group after work while in Nashville for 2 weeks of work. Everything tasted wonderful, and the quantities of most items ordered was more then enough for each of us.
The Tandoori chicken poutine was my favorite of all. We had it prepared vegetarian, fantastic! We also had the lamb nachos and hot chicken pakuras (sp?). All were very tasty and a lot to go around.
Everyone's entree came with more food than they could eat, and all were very good.
The service was prompt and friendly. I'd definitely come back if ever in town again.

Ardutta, General Manager at Chauhan Ale and Masala House, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2017

Greetings from Chauhan Ale & Masala House

Thank you for dining with us at Chauhan Ale & Masala House, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience and loved the food here. We are so pleased you got to enjoy some of our best dishes We certainly pride ourselves in portion sizes especially during dinner. Thank you for the compliments and a great review.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly via email or phone; anand@chauhannashville.com or 6154001863 when you plan on returning the next time if I can do anything to make your next visit even more memorable.

Reviewed June 8, 2017

Our friend knows the chef (renowned Chef Maneet Chauhan) and recommended this restaurant which (by the way) I could not easily find on Trip Advisor yet. Hopefully that will change although they must be well known in Nashville because they draw a great crowd. The food and service are both excellent. I'm sure the standard Indian food is excellent but we tried their signature dishes. For appetizers try the Gul Goppa Shots. I've never had anything like them. The lamb keema papadi nachos are to die for (which is a lot for me to say because I don't eat Lamb!) But be warned. It's a lot of food. It could be a meal in and of itself but we were dying to try other things so we held off eating them all. For our entrees I had the chili paneer bhurjee relleno because I wanted a vegetarian dish and it was excellent. My husband had the Tandori Skirt Steak which was excellent as well. If you want a great restaurant off the main strip...definitely give this one a try! Thanks to all the staff there for the excellent service!

Ardutta, General Manager at Chauhan Ale and Masala House, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Greetings from Chauhan Ale & Masala House

Thank you for dining with us at Chauhan Ale & Masala House, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience and loved the food here. We are so pleased you got to enjoy some of our best dishes we have on the menu including the newly added Tandoori Skirt steak. Thank you for the compliments and a great review.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Pre-concert dinner here - fun atmosphere, great restroom and very friendly service. The Indian fusion menu had great flavor profiles but lots of twists. The tandoori chicken poutine is so good. The fries are topped with butter chicken and cheese curds - addictive. We also tried chick pea croquettes - spicy fritters with creamy raita on the side. The "meat and three" came in little metal tiffins and was very nice. The dessert menu is hard to resist so we didn't - sticky toffee pudding.

Dear Mary M,

Greetings from Chauhan Ale & Masala House

Thank you for dining with us at Chauhan Ale & Masala House, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience and loved the food here. Your attention to detail in noticing everything we do is with a compliment in itself. Thank you for the compliments and a great review

Nashville. TN. 3720

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

We grabbed an early dinner before a concert. Cool ambiance. Intriguing beer selection. Very creative dishes. We devoured the poutine. It was fantastic! The skirt steak and seafood cioppino were delicious, too. Be prepared to drop $100 for meals & drinks for 2. Only complaint was the chairs weren't very comfortable. Everything else was fabulous.

Greetings from Chauhan Ale & Masala House

Thank you for dining with us at Chauhan Ale & Masala House, we are so glad you enjoyed your experience and loved the food here. Our food style is the brainchild of Chef Maneet and her love for food and indian food shows in the fusion here at Chauhan. I'd like to thank you on behalf of Chef Maneet and the entire team here on the 5 star review you gave us and we look forward to you returning here soon in the near future

We will be looking into changing our chairs in the near future and we appreciate your feedback

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Delicious drinks, food and service
Highly recommended
Especially if Asha is your server, she is awesome!

1  Thank roenicklife

Greetings from Chauhan Ale & Masala House

Thank you for dining with us at Chauhan Ale & Masala House and also in taking the time to leave us a review. It is always nice to hear compliments and this one means a lot as you'll dine here so often .

Thank you for recognizing Asha. We have rewarded her for the recognition and she thanks you as well.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.