“Yummy yummy food and quaint restaurant”
Review of Crumb de la Crumb

Crumb de la Crumb
Ranked #310 of 2,428 Restaurants in Nashville
Reviewed April 14, 2019

The food here was really good. I enjoyed the french toast flight, but everyone I was with seemed to enjoy their food. It's a really cute little restaurant - I loved the chairs and tables, which were all a little different.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Outstanding food and service for out daughter's birthday. We arrived about noon and were a little.right on time. Our youngest daughter wanted the German Pancake which takes 20 minutes after ordering. it was going to take 20 minutes to be seated which was going to make our lunch very rushed. The hostesses arranged for the kitchen to start the German Pancake before we were seated and it arrived when everyone else's food cAme out That's great attention to detail and teamwork with the kitchen. Everything was very good. They were out of Scotch eggs which was disappointing but the fried green tomatoes were a good second choice. I'd like a bit more food for the money but the truth is that I didn't need and couldn't really eat more than I was served!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 30, 2019

Great place for brunch or lunch. She crab soup is delightful. Also recommend turkey club sandwich.
Eclectic setting with valet parking. A hidden gem in Bellevue.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018

I was traveling through the Nashville area and this restaurant had been recommended to me, so I thought I would try it out. So glad I did, the food is awesome!!! There is a varied selection for everyone's taste. Everything is fresh and the owners support local vendors to get their ingredients!!!
The atmosphere is very conducive to eating relaxed. The staff is very friendly and helpful. To top it al off, the homemade baked goods are Delicious!!! I had the Carrot Cake, YUM!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 14, 2018

Even though a limited menu for breakfast/brunch, their variations on breakfast sandwiches and french toast include something sure to please anyone. Most ingredients are locally sourced and super fresh. The coffee is excellent and so is the service. We would definitely go back again.

Date of visit: February 2018