“Ahhhhh!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Relache Spa

Relache Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience harmony of body, mind and spirit at Gaylord Opryland Resort's Relache Spa & Salon. Massages, facials, special therapies, nail enhancements, hairstyling, make-up and waxing are available at this 20,000-square-foot Nashville spa. Relache Spa packages range from custom individual experiences to couples massages and include access to a steam room, sauna and tea/relaxation lounge.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Rome, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Ahhhhh!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

If you're in need of relaxation when you arrive, I have 4 words for you: Swedish massage from Shirley! You WILL thank me. Very nice facilities and attentive staff. Well stocked locker room and there is no one rushing you to leave after your treatment.

My only complaint is they should have 2 relaxation lounges. One for those of us that want to relax and enjoy the quiet; and one for those of us that want to converse with each other.

Visited September 2012
4 Thank Jfreeman69

New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Calm Serenity!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

You are immediately transported to a tranquil space. Subdued lighting, hushed tones and soft music create the most relaxing atmosphere imaginable! Remember to bring your bathing suit and take advantage of the luxurious whirlpools....you are not in Vegas and reminders are discreetly around.
We spa everywhere we go and Relache is in our top five favorite spas in the country.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Erik B
Nashville, Tennessee
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Birthday Massage/Facial Combo”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband gave me a message/facial combo for my birthday gift to relache. I had never had either and was very amped up to go. Everyone there was really nice and the woman that gave me my facial was EXTRA friendly! I had felt like we had been friends forever. My massage was great and I left feeling very relaxed :)

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Kathleenkb210
Washington, DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“How Can You Describe Perfection?”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

While attending a business conference at the Gaylord, a group of us decided to take a break and indulge in a massage at the Relache Spa. We had a wonderful time! The staff mangaged to book us all in at the same time and we had the option to come early/stay after to relax in the facilities.

In addition to treatment rooms, there was a relaxation room (with coffee, tea, water and snacks), a sauna, steam room (sceted with eucalyptus), showers and a full range of beauty products for touching up after treatments. We donned our fluffy robes, relaxed in the relaxation room and everyone enjoyed their service. If you are at this Gaylord for any reason, the spa is well worth a visit.

Visited August 2012
Monroe, North Carolina
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Relazing”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

During my resent stay I got a pedi and message. Very relazing! Loved the wet steam room...when the stream comes on it was a little loud and scary, but it only last a minute. The message was very relazing!

Visited June 2012