Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Must Visit for Car Lovers

If you have any interest in cars, this is a must stop in Nashville. The museum is nothing fancy but... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
shanzjo
Ames, United States
via mobile
Great Stop

We stopped at Lane Motor Museum before heading out of town. It was a great stop! It took us... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $104.90
from $25.95
from $40.95
More Info
All reviews car enthusiast micro cars basement tour military vehicles unusual cars old cars love cars on display unique collection small cars car guy muscle cars great car car nut classic cars few hours main floor
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

This was an excellent experience; even the local friend I was visiting enjoyed it, and he knows nothing and cares less about cars. Great collection!

1  Thank CarmichaelVentura
Reviewed December 5, 2014

Came here to kill about 30 minutes. Stayed 2 and a half hours. Would have stayed longer if my feet were not hurting. No fault of theirs. Completely blown away by the presentation and variety of different cars. Staff was very friendly. I took over 150 pictures to show my son's who are car buffs.

2  Thank Kim N
Reviewed November 18, 2014

I have visited most of the famous auto museums in France, England, and across the US and the Lane is one of the most unique and fascinating. Jeff Lane has collected cars which are seldom seen - micro cars, cars from eastern Germany, cars propelled by aircraft propellers, and the list goes on and on. If you are interested in automotive history vs. big and shinny classics - don't pass this gem by.

2  Thank geigerharvey
Reviewed November 16, 2014

For the all family, my 7 year old and my mother liked it on the same time, very big collection, spend easily 1-2 hours.

Reviewed November 10, 2014

This place is so much fun for any car lover. Cars of all ages even my girlfriend loved it. This is one of the best things I did while on vacation in Nashville.

1  Thank Tyler623