“Most interesting auto related museum I've been to!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Lane Motor Museum

Lane Motor Museum
Ranked #12 of 245 things to do in Nashville
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Lane Motor Museum in Nashville features the largest European collection of cars and motorcycles in the United States. Admission ranges from $3 to $12, with children ages 5 and younger admitted free, making it a great family excursion.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Denver, Colorado
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Most interesting auto related museum I've been to!”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

I saw this reviewed on Trip advisor and glad I went (with my 75+ yr old parents & husband). It has a lot of cars that you have never seen as well as a few motorcycles. There is a play area for small children which is good if you have a mixed age group because there is a lot of information to read. I laughed quite a bit more than I expected at some of the information/facts and in many cases just the look of the cars themselves. I took a bunch of photos and they encourage you to. You can see a car boat, a car with skis, three wheeled cars, race car, one that is powered by steam, a bicycle or pedal powered car & a propeller powered car (definitely looks like a plane) too! Worth the visit ($9 adults $6 seniors $3 kids) & would recommend.

Franklin, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“For the car nut”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

It may not be the most impressive car museum in the world, but it has some very unique cars, trucks, bikes and military vehicles. My dad had a Tatra before I was born but had never seen one before coming here. They have 2 on display and more in the basement. A must see for a true car guy.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Local "tourists" enjoyed this hidden gem”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Had a great time here with my mother in from out of town and 3 year old son. The only real car enthusiast in the group was the 3 year old, but we all really enjoyed it. There were lots of interesting vehicles to see and my son just loved the special kid's area they had set up.

Visited January 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Talk about alot of rare cars...WOW...”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This place is really great and only rare European old cars...Jeff the owner is usually there too and very very personable and the museum is his life passion...go check in out...don't remember the cover charge...$5 or 10 maybe ? Well well worth it...

Visited January 2013
edmond, oklahoma
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Good way to spend a rainy afternoon”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This is an interesting collection even for a mother without a real interest in cars! Went here with my husband and 17 yo son and we thoroughly enjoyed it. So many old and interesting cars I had never seen before! Not so much that it was overwhelming to me. The descriptions about each car were clear and concise.

Visited December 2012