“Great fun for a mixed group!!”

The Escape Game Nashville (Berry Hill)
Book In Advance
More Info
$34.95*
and up
Special Ops Escape Room - Berry Hill
Ranked #2 of 37 Fun & Games in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Game is a live 60-minute adventure. You and your team will select a challenge and will have one hour to complete your mission and escape. We offer several unique experiences, all happening in a completely immersive environment. You may be in prison planning an escape, on Mars trying to repair a spaceship or in a museum stealing back a piece of art.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

We had 8 people, ranging in age from 52-14! It was such fun, totally unique, and everyone got fully engaged in the game! The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We highly recommend it! Although some of the members of our group were a bit skeptical of the idea initially, they are now saying it was the highlight of our time in Nashville! Go if you can!!!

1  Thank Ellen R
Write a ReviewReviews (3,614)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"unique experience"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm not going to lie. We almost escaped. But I had a great time. I honestly wish I could open a franchise where I live. Put this on your "to do" list when you visit Nashville. Thank me later.

3  Thank Jay L
Reviewed December 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a blast escaping The Heist. Perfect group activity. Can't wait to get back and attempt the other game!

Reviewed December 6, 2014

A friend of mine recommended the Escape Game and I was looking for something fun to do on a Saturday afternoon to kill some time (and not go to a crowded mall) before I dropped an out of town visitor off at the airport. This was a blast! There were 3 of us and they grouped up with another couple. We didn't complete the mission but had fun trying and we all worked together really well. It was very creative and I hope it's something I can do again. We loved it.

2  Thank TravelingWeWillGo
See more reviews
Reviewed December 5, 2014 via mobile

I've played with different friends in different rooms and I can tell you that each experience was totally unique, SUPER heart-racing and addicting!

I didn't think it would be so nerve-wrackingly fun to try and leave a room! But every minute is definitely worth it.

You will definitely have to play more than once and I think every experience at escaping (or trying to) is different with each person you play it with!!!

2  Thank isafabregas