“Sleuthy”

Nashville Escape Room - Berry Hill
Prison Break Escape Room - Berry Hill
Ranked #1 of 31 Fun & Games in Nashville
More attraction details
Owner description: The Escape Game is a fun new entertainment concept in Nashville. It is a real life adventure game designed for small groups of 2-8 people. Your goal is simple: work together as a team, testing your wits and skills, to escape from a locked room. While the goal is simple, the game is challenging. Getting through the locked door will require finding clues, solving puzzles, and working together as a team or else you may never escape. Book today and see if you can keep cool under pressure and escape from the locked room in under 60 minutes. The Escape Game is the first of its kind in the South.
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Great time. More challenging, engaging than first appearance. Great way to spend some down time in between events or late flight. Certainly, not the first thing I would recommend about Nashville, the new Sounds ballpark, Grand Ole Opry, Music row, among others. But, it's worth a visit.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

On our way to Atlanta we stopped in Nashville for the Escape game. I was conflicted in telling my two 18 year olds and 20 year old what we were doing because they are always suspect of my activities. I'm a culture and museum person. They trusted me this time and were pleased. It is a great activity for families and groups of friends. We did the intermediate game and we are all pretty competitive and definitely wanted to escape. There were 5 of us and another couple joined our team. Our game master was a lot of fun and explained everything beautifully. It was a pretty fast-paced activity. What was really great is that the clues seemed almost perfectly aligned to our families strengths, so we each had a chance to contribute to the escape. We all had to work together to match the clues. It was quite an adventure and I am excited to say that we did escape! It was pretty cool since we had seen other groups before ours that did not "escape". On the way to the car my oldest said "Pretty good job mom". I think that should tell you everything!

1  Thank TravelerAunt
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

It's no wonder it's the top rated attraction on trip advisor. Our host was fantastic. The game was challenging, exhilarating, and mentally fast paced. It was the highlight of our quick trip through Nashville. If you get the chance. Make it happened. You never know, you too could ESCAPE !!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

The Escape Game is a must if you are visiting Nashville and have some free time!! Need to make reservations - We made ours about a month prior to visiting. The reservations fill up quickly so I would recommend booking ahead of time if you know when you will be traveling there. There were four of us so we were teamed up with another group of 3 upon our arrival. We were taken to our room, the rules of the game were explained to us, and when the door shut we began our hour long adventure!! The game was nerve racking as you watched the clock count down. Searching for clues and working together as a team were both fun and very challenging!! We had so much fun we wanted to go back and try another room, but unfortunately every time slot was booked for the rest of that day and the following afternoon. Highly recommend - you won't be disappointed if you enjoy a good challenge and have a competitive nature!!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Our family of 6 had a blast playing the Escape Game! We took our 4 kids, ages 6-18, and chose The Heist room. We all worked hard together and had so much fun. Every one of us played a part in the challenge. We were successful and escaped with only 32 seconds to spare! We will absolutely play again if we are ever in Nashville. This was our favorite activity while on vacation and I highly recommend it!

1  Thank uccats97