We stayed for a girls weekend and the manager was happy to give us adjoining suites that gave us ample room for sleeping and socializing with each other. We weren't able to secure this ahead of time, but the manager was great when we were there.
Request an outside room, then you'll have a city view instead of the courtyard view. I think even numbers are to the outside, but I'm not completely sure. It's a restored historic building, so it has lots of character. The rooms were larger than I'd expect in a historic building, but certainly not huge. A good size, it slept 3 of us per room with no problem.
We were easily within walking distance to clubs and restaurants. Street parking is free on the weekends, so if you have a car, you don't necessarily have to valet everytime. In fact, the lot across the street was cheaper.
Each room has a kitchenette with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave and utincils. The breakfast had hot entrees in the morning and wine and apps in the afternoon, but I think only on weekdays. All included. There was an excersice room with a treadmill and bike with tv, and a whirlpool spa.
There is a concierge who can help with restaurant and tour recommendations too.
All in all, the hotel had more that I anticipated, and the staff was helpful and friendly. True southern hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a guest of the Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown, we invite you to dream sweetly with one of the most comfortable beds you will ever experience - providing the perfect balance between comfort and support. In all of our suites you will be able to spread out in your spacious living room and cook meals in a fully equipped kitchen. All suites are also equipped with Hilton Family Exclusive alarm clock/radio with connection cable for personal MP3 player, laptop and other entertainment devices, large work desk with a comfortable, ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, two telephones with data port and voice mail, complimentary high-speed internet access, and 32 inch flat-panel HDTV. Our PrinterOn service enables our guests to send print jobs from laptops in their guestrooms directly to the hotel's 24-hr business center for pick-up at their convenience. We will start your day off with a complimentary full hot breakfast and when you are ready to unwind at the end of the day, feel free to join us at our welcome home reception Monday-Thursday evenings for a light meal and complimentary beer and wine. Why stay anywhere else when you can have value and all the amenities you need! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Homewood Nashville
- Nashville Homewood Suites