Homewood Suites Nashville Downtown
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
1,493 results
All reviewsgreat locationfront deskchurch streetvalet parkingwithin walking distancesocial hourfree dinnerfull kitchenevening receptionnashville downtownprinters alleybridgestone arenawould definitely stay here againsofa bedcomplimentary breakfastvalet servicetwo blocks
Reviewed October 6, 2008

We arrived in Nashville on Sunday afternoon and found an amazing downtown hotel - the Homewood Suites Hilton. As we expected, the price was only half what it would have been on a Saturday night. We walked into our room and found ourselves in a little luxury studio apartment, with a kitchen, living room area, desk, and a fabulous bed. The suite is done in dark cherry wood with burgundy and olive furniture and accents. There are great black and white photographs on the walls and some fairly stylish fake plants. The place is super clean and really nice. I managed to bargain the woman at the front desk down to $143 for the night.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MoopMeep
Reviewed October 3, 2008

Stayed in Nashville for a weekend getaway in this Hotel.It is ideally located to all of the Downtown Bars and clubs.
The room was very spacious and all of the staff i encountered were pleasant and helpful.
Will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobIreland
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We stayed in Nashvill for a Titan game and "going out" the night before. Within walking distance of most everything downtown and we felt safe even walking back after midnight.

The room was very nice and very clean. We had a King studio suite ($149) that had a full fridge, stove, sink, and microwave. The bed was very comfortable - like most Hiltons. The bathroom area was small and had no tub (not that we needed one). The room had a pull out couch and a 32" LCD TV.

Our only complaint was the A/C would only go to 68 degrees and it got warm during the night - the room did have a ceiling fan that did help.

Also use the Valet Parking ($20) and you can come and go as you please. We even needed to put our bags in the car during the game and they went to get the car for us.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hov34
Reviewed September 26, 2008

We stayed at Homewood Suites last weekend. We were in town for the Tennessee vs. Houston game. GO TITANS! The property had a very appealing location in relation to the stadium. The rooms were very nice, with all modern conveniences even though it is an old historic building that had a unique, New York style appeal. It featured a full kitchen with granite countertops & had 2 large flat screen tv's in the unit. The bed was king sized & was very comfortable & had very nice, crisp linens. The breakfast bar was very nice. The only drawback to our experience was a little confusion in the street as you approach the building & have to circle around it to check in with the valet. There was a very nice parking garage a short walk across the street at the library, that we used & was only $4 for 24 hours. There was also a 24 hour gym with great equipment, spa & steamroom. (No Pool). All in all a very nice experience.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank JackieVA
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I liked that it was newly renovated and it was in good condition. Being on the edge of downtown was ok but parking got expensive. I used the valet 2 nights but it was inconvenient whenever I needed to get something from the car. The garage was too far to walk. One night I parked in the lot across the street which was convenient and almost the same as valet but I had to run out to the meter at 6 am exactly. I couldn't put money in a minute before....

I liked the Manhattan feel to the hotel entrance.

The rooms were fine, nice decor, clean.

The staff were friendly but not very resourceful. Couldn't answer questions or resolve issues but nice.

I'm a gold Hilton Honor member so I frequent Hilton properties. This one wasn't the best experience.

I couldn't get phone reception in the lobby/ business center which was a problem trying to get work done and use the computer at the same time. Had to walk down the street to the next corner to get coverage.

Price was good but not after the parking fee of $20 per night.

The location was easy to drive everywhere from there.

Quite a few homeless folks on the street and down and around a few blocks.

I liked having the kitchen area. I brought food up from the evening reception to have later on in the evening.

I didn't get the friendly hospitality that I usually get at Hampton Inn, HIlton Gardens or Homewood Suites....they were there to respond but nothing extra.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business